Jerry Buttimer - A political enigma !

More like a political enema. He's shite but keeps getting handsomely paid for being one of the party's chosen few.

He's gay you know.

More like a political enema. He's shite but keeps getting handsomely paid for being one of the party's chosen few.

He's gay you know.

I thought that the Shinners were all for inclusivity and against things like homophobia in Gerry's speech last week ?

Has the message percolated down to the Shinnerbots ion the farmyard yet ?

I thought that the Shinners were all for inclusivity and against things like homophobia in Gerry's speech last week ?

Has the message percolated down to the Shinnerbots ion the farmyard yet ?

Obviously waaay to subtle for you Stacky but anytime Buttimer's name was being mentioned it was stated that he was gay, as though it somehow mattered, or as if nobody knew.

I couldn't give a monkey's watery fart what his sexual preference is as it happens, but in my opinion it shouldn't be used as some attempt at claiming super-inclusivity. There's good and bad everywhere - even amongst heterosexuals and LGBT.

Don't know what Gerry said that you're on about, but then again I don't pour over every word trying to parse it and analyse it in attempt at political pointscoring the way you do.

Jerry (Buttimer that is) is gay you know! - still too subtle for you? :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼