Graham Linehan

So brave

DxlLQCiW0AESZuR.jpg:large

Graham Linehan

Verified account

@Glinner
3h3 hours ago
More
Morning! So now Ireland has seen my four-minute interview on Prime Time, I’d like to thank everyone who protested, petitioned and threatened for proving my point and helping an entire nation to reach #peaktrans

lol

Graham Linehan

Verified account

@Glinner
3h3 hours ago
More
Morning! So now Ireland has seen my four-minute interview on Prime Time, I’d like to thank everyone who protested, petitioned and threatened for proving my point and helping an entire nation to reach #peaktrans

lol

Game set and match :lol:

Graham Linehan

Verified account

@Glinner
3h3 hours ago
More

lol

Oul Glinner is a bit of a Master WUM alright.

#Vicelike

Saw this somewhere but spot on

During the repeal the eighth referendum, Graham Linehan was interviewed by RTE about his support for repeal. He also had articles, opinion pieces and commentary published in the Irish Times, The Journal, Loving.ie, her.ie, Time, The Guardian, amongst others. To all the people complaining who protested his appearance on Prime Time as he is not an expert on trans issues, could you show me your tweets/protests where you objected to his very vocal commentary on the Eighth?

There were no complaints, because his supposed lack of expertise is not your problem. Your problem is that he went of the SJW script and dared have a different opinion to the mob.

Saw this somewhere but spot on

During the repeal the eighth referendum, Graham Linehan was interviewed by RTE about his support for repeal. He also had articles, opinion pieces and commentary published in the Irish Times, The Journal, Loving.ie, her.ie, Time, The Guardian, amongst others. To all the people complaining who protested his appearance on Prime Time as he is not an expert on trans issues, could you show me your tweets/protests where you objected to his very vocal commentary on the Eighth?

There were no complaints, because his supposed lack of expertise is not your problem. Your problem is that he went of the SJW script and dared have a different opinion to the mob.

Spot on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Aaron O Sullivan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼