Sheilas Hostel.

What's the story with setting up a hostel? Everybody loves a landlord, and I could see myself packing punters in like sardines and making serious coin.

I don't know what's involved but best of luck with this adventure. There are a few good hostels in Galway and Doolin but when visiting in Cork a usually stay in a hotel. Sheila's hostel looks lame to me

Love this review. :lol!:

the rooms were as pokey as hell, when we got bk to our room someone was sleeping in my bed. then we were changed to a different room with no toilet... it was fine until 3 weirdo's came bk to the room I was sleeping and they were on about preforming a exorcism on me saying I was possessed because I was snoring and he then was talking about tying to impregnate me and suffocate me,, he banged things and there was two girls kissing and he turned off and on the light saying it was a disco, petrified to move I waited until morning because I pretended I was asleep and the manager said when I complained, WHAT DI U WANT ME TO DO???? OMG worst place ever disgusting smell also
Show less

I’m amazed that this absolute dive is still in business.

Just a matter of time until a serial killing spree happens there...

What's the story with setting up a hostel? Everybody loves a landlord, and I could see myself packing punters in like sardines and making serious coin.

Everybody bless the landlord!
Everybody bless his spouse!

Everybody raise a glass
Raise it up the master's arse
Everybody raise a glass to the Master of the House!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼