Tony Blair lying scumbag war criminal

The Blair hatred highlights there are some very odd people on the left.

Was it a stupid idea to invade Iraq, yes, was it and the aftermath badly done, yes, was it evil, no. Saddam was a horrible dictator, his removal was no bad thing. I do think there were more controlled ways of effecting his downfall.

Pacifists ultimately cause as many deaths because they just delay the inevitable.

Not putting anything to replace him was just irresponsible.

You can't just run in, have a nice little war that looks good on Sky and to hell with the consequences.

Like it or not, Saddam's regime was the thing that stopped the country tearing itself apart like it's doing now.

Last edited:
These 9-11, war in IRAQ jokers would want to grow up.

Blair was a labour PM ffs.

Bush is gone from the WhiteHouse with 8 years, Obama instigated an even more calimitous destabilisation of the region in Syria.

Its all old news, Chilcott isnt saying anything anyone already knew.

exactly my point. lessons learned. better they find this out in a run out excercise than a proper engagement that our freedom depends on.

If "our freedom depends on" the Brits then we're in bigger trouble than anyone here has imagined. FFS when was the last time they successfully defended our freedom? And if yer going to try to mention WWII save yourself the embarrassment and google Russia and the USA.

These 9-11, war in IRAQ jokers would want to grow up.

Blair was a labour PM ffs.

Bush is gone from the WhiteHouse with 8 years, Obama instigated an even more calimitous destabilisation of the region in Syria.

Its all old news, Chilcott isnt saying anything anyone already knew.

I blame the southside schools ;-)

If "our freedom depends on" the Brits then we're in bigger trouble than anyone here has imagined. FFS when was the last time they successfully defended our freedom? And if yer going to try to mention WWII save yourself the embarrassment and google Russia and the USA.

it's not the 1800s, you better believe if the shit ever hits the fan for us our freedom depends on the brits. they 100% will have our backs. and you better hope they are tuned up and battle ready from regular run outs like the Iraq liberation.

You're operating off a tired old hymnbook.

The rest of the world has moved on, the U.S. is not the great Satan.

You're the one slagging general education of Norries on another thread :)

As for the US being "the great Satan" f**k knows why you felt the need to post that. If you only read the post above it you'd see I credit them and the Russians with defending our freedom in WWII (by kicking the crap out of Germany et al)

The mistake you and others here seem to make repeatedly though is anyone not fully behind the US/UK is fully against them and fully in favour of Russia - this despite numerous posts pointing out that the modern world is NOT a black and white, good v evil place. There are plenty of shades of grey.

Perhaps it would be helpful if you imagined what life would be like for you were you living in a relatively similar social strata in Iraq instead of Ireland before Blair did what he did. Do you think you'd be grateful to Blair, do you think you'd be cursing his very existence, or do you think it would be somewhere in between?

On balance I think I'd be cursing him

it's not the 1800s, you better believe if the shit ever hits the fan for us our freedom depends on the brits. they 100% will have our backs. and you better hope they are tuned up and battle ready from regular run outs like the Iraq liberation.

Who ever suggested it was the 1800s?????

Our freedom does not depend on the brits. Even without them I suspect the EU would have a much bigger influence. The only interest the brits would have in "defending" (read annexing) us, as they've had for 100s of years is to prevent a potential enemy from getting a foothold in a very large island on their doorstep - an island with a relatively puny army.

As has been shown from conflicts down through history though - guerrilla's fighting for their homeland tend to make their lands ungovernable to a foreign hostile force, even those with well equipped armies.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kenny Live!

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼