Philip mac carthy the fraud film director

This guy needs exposing. Claimed on national tv he was abused and addicted to heroin. All lies. How the fucks he getting away with it..... people die everyday from addiction this langer is making a life of addiction and claiming to be an addict. I do resent him for this.... feel free to express yourself. But I bet there are believers out der who buy into his bullshit.

This guy needs exposing. Claimed on national tv he was abused and addicted to heroin. All lies. How the fucks he getting away with it..... people die everyday from addiction this langer is making a life of addiction and claiming to be an addict. I do resent him for this.... feel free to express yourself. But I bet there are believers out der who buy into his bullshit.

What channel and when was he on?

I met him a few times socially, and ya a bit of a spoof but not the worst human being I ever met.

In fact i wouldn't be bothered creating a thread on local talk page about him or anything

How do you know it's all lies... did you google his name space heroin and got no results?

I know Phillip... It's not lies...have seen him in action...yes he can rub people up the wrong way but he is a good egg underneath it all...he's actually come a really long way, despite the begrudgers.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Outsiders X Africa Day: Let The Pen Speak

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼