Teachers

I see this thread will roll out the usual anti teaching brigade. Anyone who has taught will know that you pay for your summer off in your own blood because by June most teachers are ready for the mental home.

In fairness, that's not been my experience at all. I have a cousin, primary school teacher, and he and his primary school teacher buddies travel the world for three months each year, making pigs of themselves. We're talking all the hellhole tourism spots; South America, Asia, etc. They live like Men Who Would Be Kings.

They're anything but looking to come back.

Lol. No pressure in the real world jobs is there and couple of months off to recover. Heard they want to go back to the wages of the tiger and work less. Wouldn't we all.
Cloud cuckoo land.

Fucking cheek of them in an economy where we are still spending €10bn more than we earn.

Perhaps that is why he wants them having Higher Maths, so they can do some calculations.

In fairness, that's not been my experience at all. I have a cousin, primary school teacher, and he and his primary school teacher buddies travel the world for three months each year, making pigs of themselves. We're talking all the hellhole tourism spots; South America, Asia, etc. They live like Men Who Would Be Kings.

They're anything but looking to come back.
lol

You have more cousins then the population of China and all of them have anecdotal evidence to back up what ever point you are trying to make.

At least thats what my cousin thinks.

Don't mind him, Daycint.

He always makes up fibs to try and lend credence to whatever pile of rubbish he's spouting at that moment.

I was telling him that I saw a transexual in town and he claimed his cousin is a tranny dominatrix.

I see this thread will roll out the usual anti teaching brigade. Anyone who has taught will know that you pay for your summer off in your own blood because by June most teachers are ready for the mental home. Even if it is further education teachers, I doubt this shitbag of a govt will want to pay the extra salaries etc. Ruari is preaching to the majority who base their opinions on the one bad/lazy teacher they had and nothing else. Anyone want to say otherwise...come teach and have some scumbag tell you get fucked three times a day or square up and you can't hit him. Better still have an ignorant parent come in defending their toe rag of a lazy kid who won't do anything but expects high grades ...ah yes teachers have it so fucking easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T8ovblvQM0

Lollers

You know what the difference between teaching and most other jobs is?

3 months holidays in the summer

And who decided teachers have the monopoly on stressful
Jobs?

Most people I know deal with stress every day, do they need 3 months per year off to compensate? Do they fuck

Btw, where would you stand on college lecturers?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼