Teachers

Lol he's talking about getting rid of the summer holidays. Teachers would be up in arms. And nobody would want to get in.

I mean who's going to take absolute shit from students, parents, and the principal all day every day if you didn't have the summer to look forward to

Hes only talking about the College of Com and St. Johns , and Stiofáin Naofa

Further education . The places that are essentially running on temporary staff anyway who currently don't get paid in the summer ...

I see this thread will roll out the usual anti teaching brigade. Anyone who has taught will know that you pay for your summer off in your own blood because by June most teachers are ready for the mental home. Even if it is further education teachers, I doubt this shitbag of a govt will want to pay the extra salaries etc. Ruari is preaching to the majority who base their opinions on the one bad/lazy teacher they had and nothing else. Anyone want to say otherwise...come teach and have some scumbag tell you get fucked three times a day or square up and you can't hit him. Better still have an ignorant parent come in defending their toe rag of a lazy kid who won't do anything but expects high grades ...ah yes teachers have it so fucking easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T8ovblvQM0

We all know about the shit teachers get but not a single one of them were not aware of what lies in store for them before they "did the dip"

So suck it up and stop your complaining, beeatch!

I see this thread will roll out the usual anti teaching brigade. Anyone who has taught will know that you pay for your summer off in your own blood because by June most teachers are ready for the mental home. Even if it is further education teachers, I doubt this shitbag of a govt will want to pay the extra salaries etc. Ruari is preaching to the majority who base their opinions on the one bad/lazy teacher they had and nothing else. Anyone want to say otherwise...come teach and have some scumbag tell you get fucked three times a day or square up and you can't hit him. Better still have an ignorant parent come in defending their toe rag of a lazy kid who won't do anything but expects high grades ...ah yes teachers have it so fucking easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T8ovblvQM0

Lol. No pressure in the real world jobs is there and couple of months off to recover. Heard they want to go back to the wages of the tiger and work less. Wouldn't we all.
Cloud cuckoo land.

Ruari Quinn is trying to drag teachers from the stone age to the 21st century.

They will not like it one single bit as standards are poor by international standards

teachers deserve top class dollar and the best work conditions.
ruari Quinn is a lying piece of shit.

LOLLERCOASTER.gif

Guy on the radio today was demanding an apology from Teacher's Unions for years of physical abuse and corporal punishment that persisted beyond the ban that was perpetrated by lay teachers.

Point.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼