Living in a war zone

"I felt then, as I feel now, that the politicians who took us to war should have been given the guns and told to settle their differences themselves, instead of organizing nothing better than legalized mass murder."

- Harry Patch, last veteran of WWI

417127_490677450972250_906976122_n.jpg

Quit playing the victim card your lot have done that since the end of WWII when the truth of the matter is the Russian and Japanese people lost and suffered more. For Gods chosen people there is not much love shown to anyone who has a different view on things.
This annoys me. A nobody who has done shit with his life thinks he actually knows something.
Your lot? Do I call you a fucking drunk mick?
We almost lost most of our people but we are not victims. We decide our destiny.
I look at the great love Ireland has for its brothers in Northern Ireland. What do you call them? West Brits, Proddies? Loving terms indeed.
Where did you get this crap about us? Your mammy?

This annoys me. A nobody who has done shit with his life thinks he actually knows something.
We almost lost most of our people but we are not victims. We decide our destiny.
I look at the great love Ireland has for its brothers in Northern Ireland. What do you call them? West Brits, Proddies? Loving terms indeed.

Yes you are - You play that card with monotonous regularity - especially when your getting shit thrown at you for being out of order on the usual colossal scale ..

It's usually But look what happened to us in WW2 - we need the right to annihilate anyone who looks at us even in the wrong way.

I'm not saying, as a people that you do not have the right to protect yourselves, ultimately you do but at what cost?

Do you call the map I posted above showing what the Israeli people and Israel have done in Palestine since it was 'Illegally' given the right to live there in 1947 wrong? Showing that Israel has all but wiped out an entire civilization and ethnic culture!

And you expect sympathy when they try to defend themselves from the onslaught of what Israel is.

What sympathy of any kind I had for what happened to your people in WW2 has long gone. You don't deserve it. At one time yes but not any more.

And don't come back with any horse shit about 'Defending Yourselves' Wanton annihilation of civilians, women, children is not fucking defense. The Nazi's tried that at Nuremberg and it didn't work.

Yes you are - You play that card with monotonous regularity - especially when your getting shit thrown at you for being out of order on the usual colossal scale ..

It's usually But look what happened to us in WW2 - we need the right to annihilate anyone who looks at us even in the wrong way.

I'm not saying, as a people that you do not have the right to protect yourselves, ultimately you do but at what cost?

Do you call the map I posted above showing what the Israeli people and Israel have done in Palestine since it was 'Illegally' given the right to live there in 1947 wrong? Showing that Israel has all but wiped out an entire civilization and ethnic culture!

And you expect sympathy when they try to defend themselves from the onslaught of what Israel is.

What sympathy of any kind I had for what happened to your people in WW2 has long gone. You don't deserve it. At one time yes but not any more.

And don't come back with any horse shit about 'Defending Yourselves' Wanton annihilation of civilians, women, children is not fucking defense. The Nazi's tried that at Nuremberg and it didn't work.

This ^^^^^^^^^

It was only six million the Russians lost 21+ million and they are not constantly harping on about it.

yes you are - you play that card with monotonous regularity - especially when your getting shit thrown at you for being out of order on the usual colossal scale ..

It's usually but look what happened to us in ww2 - we need the right to annihilate anyone who looks at us even in the wrong way.

Do you call the map i posted above showing what the israeli people and israel have done in palestine since it was 'illegally' given the right to live there in 1947 wrong? Showing that israel has all but wiped out an entire civilization and ethnic culture!

And you expect sympathy when they try to defend themselves from the onslaught of what israel is.

What sympathy of any kind i had for what happened to your people in ww2 has long gone. You don't deserve it. At one time yes but not any more.

And don't come back with any horse shit about 'defending yourselves' wanton annihilation of civilians, women, children is not fucking defense. The nazi's tried that at nuremberg and it didn't work.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

Repped.

The Isrealis doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Underground Loft

The Roundy, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼