The Sophie Toscan du Plantier Murder Case

Seems odd to me that french cops can just come over to ireland and investigate this murder,I also understand they can extradite bailey if they want.
:confused: Not often you hear of the happening in other countrys.

Lads the gard they let "watch" the body went into the house and washed the dishes including two wine glasses. She then proceeded to "straighten" up the house because she thought the family would appreciate it.

It boggles the mind to think such retards are cops.

Lads the gard they let "watch" the body went into the house and washed the dishes including two wine glasses. She then proceeded to "straighten" up the house because she thought the family would appreciate it.

Feck off man thats shocking lets make no mistake id love to see the culprit brought to justice but surely this gives any police force the right to come to our shores to investigate crimes against there fellow nationals. :?:

Really sad that such barbarity was brought on such a traquil piece of this island :sad: Bit like the case of the swiss girl in galway theres fucking animals walking our streets

Feck off man thats shocking lets make no mistake id love to see the culprit brought to justice but surely this gives any police force the right to come to our shores to investigate crimes against there fellow nationals. :?:

Really sad that such barbarity was brought on such a traquil piece of this island :sad: Bit like the case of the swiss girl in galway theres fucking animals walking our streets

well considering the IMF/EMU are in here coz we're incompetants, why not bring thei police forces over, we're all European, like..

I passed yer man Ian Bailey in town a couple of weeks ago.

He is a big fucker in fairness.

It will be interesting to see if the french group that came over focus on him as their only suspect.There was an awful lot of messing done by the guards in this case.And plenty messing by a few people down around Schull to i'd say.They had Bailey convicted before he set a foot in court.

I dont feel sorry for Bailey and a just trial. He beat his girlfriend to a pulp a good few times that shows me what kind of man he is.

I couldn't help but issue a small chuckle at the photo op put on by An Garda Síochána when the French forensic science and police team arrived in Ireland a couple of weeks ago.

Four French cops straight out of Central Casting; slim,business-like,professional,unsmiling.

Two uniformed Irish cops - fat,ruddy-faced,jovial,the remains of a breakfast roll on their shirts and looking forward to a few jars at lunchtime.

Not what is said. The issue is that journalists, including Bailey, were left near the house. Also, it too long for the pathologist to come.
I don't actually think he did it. Wasn't Sophie also scrawled? That's something a woman would do.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Seeger Sessions Revival (Bruce Springsteen)
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Roscoe

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼