Eggs

So they say eggs are a healthy breakfast, which is great as i love them. Had them this morning. They say scrambled eggs and brown toast are a healthy breakfast. Winning!!
But then they say Fried Eggs are bad....?:confused:

Now tell me this....how can 2 eggs scrambled with butter and milk....be better for you than 2 eggs fried in a tiny drop of EV olive oil........

How does that work....eh....eh.....EH?!?!?!

hang on AD, every cookery programme in the world tells you Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the healthiest way to cook.....so using a drop of it with 2 eggs..is bad, but scrambling 2 eggs with butter and milk is good....?? Wha...? Surely frying the eggs in EV Oil, is healthier....it has to be?

I don't think either option is particularly good. Egg white omelette maybe. Those yolks are full of fat and cholesterol whatever way you dress them up. And I wouldn't pay too much attention to telly chefs either, most of them are a bit chunky themselves. Enjoy whatever kinda eggs you want!

I don't think either option is particularly good. Egg white omelette maybe. Those yolks are full of fat and cholesterol whatever way you dress them up. And I wouldn't pay too much attention to telly chefs either, most of them are a bit chunky themselves. Enjoy whatever kinda eggs you want!

:rolleyes:
1990 called...they want their nutritional advice back!!! ;)
Eggs being bad for cholsterol has been pretty much laughed at for years now AD! Eggs and egg yolks incl are not in the slightest bit bad for cholesterol and that idea went out with Pop Tarts!!

:rolleyes:
1990 called...they want their nutritional advice back!!! ;)
Eggs being bad for cholsterol has been pretty much laughed at for years now AD! Eggs and egg yolks incl are not in the slightest bit bad for cholesterol and that idea went out with Pop Tarts!!
Mmm poptarts...

I blame my home ec. teacher.

But on a serious level, eggs are fatty.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼