Wuhan Wheeze

With time, more and more governments are going to admit they got it wrong, that is inevitable..... It was collective psychosis on every level, shouldn't happen ever again, hopefully they took some learnings....

With time, more and more governments are going to admit they got it wrong, that is inevitable..... It was collective psychosis on every level, shouldn't happen ever again, hopefully they took some learnings....
The countries, states, cities that rigorously followed the protocols did fairly well. Those that didn’t did much worse.

“Collective psychosis?” You’re talking about the wingnuts. Sad.

What's it like,Living in a world of mass fear and paranoia ? I've yet to know of someone who even got seriously ill from covid,.the fear will get you before the virus, you're making yourself sick.
M8. You spend your days watching youtube videos of crackpots and racists catstrophising about lab grown immigrants of fighting age putting 5g microchips in children something something something.

G'way with your chastising other people for fear and paranoia.

The countries, states, cities that rigorously followed the protocols did fairly well. Those that didn’t did much worse.

“Collective psychosis?” You’re talking about the wingnuts. Sad.
I can sense a little dictator in yourself to be honest, you all crawled out of your holes during Covid, now go back where you belong, in the world where no one asks you anything and doesn't care about your rambling.....

I can sense a little dictator in yourself to be honest, you all crawled out of your holes during Covid, now go back where you belong, in the world where no one asks you anything and doesn't care about your rambling.....
lol They don’t call libertarianism and infantile disorder for nothing.

You’re wrong about Covid. And you can’t really back it up. Go back to your conspiracy nut pals at the Incel Club.

lol They don’t call libertarianism and infantile disorder for nothing.

You’re wrong about Covid. And you can’t really back it up. Go back to your conspiracy nut pals at the Incel Club.
When did I say that Covid doesn't exist? I am fully vaccinated, how many boosters did you get? No one wants to answer that important question. All I'm saying is that we had completely wrong response to the respiratory virus, we never ever stood a chance that it won't spread, never. As a result we have kids with reading difficulties, mental health pandemic, ruined economies and few hundred new billionaires who made money on global psychosis

When did I say that Covid doesn't exist? I am fully vaccinated, how many boosters did you get? No one wants to answer that important question. All I'm saying is that we had completely wrong response to the respiratory virus, we never ever stood a chance that it won't spread, never. As a result we have kids with reading difficulties, mental health pandemic, ruined economies and few hundred new billionaires who made money on global psychosis
Look who is panicking.

I’ve had five shots. But no one, anywhere, ever said that it keep it from spreading absolutely. The point was to reduce the spread. As was reported widely and constantly. And in places that observed the protocols, that’s what happened.

Ruined economies? Few hundred new billionaires? Mental health pandemic? Who’s psychotic and panicking again?

People didn't know beforehand what would happen though, how the virus would evolve. In hindsight it all seems overblown.

Look who is panicking.

I’ve had five shots. But no one, anywhere, ever said that it keep it from spreading absolutely. The point was to reduce the spread. As was reported widely and constantly. And in places that observed the protocols, that’s what happened.

Ruined economies? Few hundred new billionaires? Mental health pandemic? Who’s psychotic and panicking again?
Are you denying the above?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼