Wuhan Wheeze

Lol, I too work in an organsiation with well over 1,000 people. I'd say I know about 50 of them at most, and maybe 5 to 10 I know well.
Shifts have about 100 on them , guys working with each other for over 30 years, lads move to other departments internally but have all worked at some stage with each other for over a decade,.They bump into each other regularly and chat about fellow co workers , the shifts often cross over so they are mixed weekly, they all attend company ,union ,safety meetings , everyone knows everyone as they are all trained in various different types of work.
To say you only know 50 from 1000 co workers must mean you must not be there too long or you are a bit of an oddball, no offence, we all are in our own way.
In my place if someone got pissed and made a fool of himself on a Saturday night ,the whole place would know by the following Wednesday, so if someone had died of covid here or gotten seriously ill , I'd know.

Yes

No, 7 million dead is not exaggerated. If it wasn't for the action taken it would have been a lot lot worse.

Yes, this is unfortunate. People have died because of the restrictions. What I don't see is how it could have been any different?

Of course on the one hand you're blaming the restrictions for people missing surgery or succumbing to other ailments, and in the next breathe claiming it is all because of the effects of the vaccines.

Make. Up. Your. Mind.

Is this your considered medical opinion? The vast majority of doctors and scientists were in agreement with these restrictions.

I get the flu vaccination too each year. Am I brainwashed?

Oh and

But we basically know what the flu is and how it behaves, and we have medicines to combat it. When Covid showed up, we knew very little about it. But we figured out quite quickly that it killed. Or were those coffins in Northern Italy fake news?
Nothern Italy ahs
You work in an organsiation with 1,000s of people and you know when everyone of them gets sick, dies?

Seriously?
How many boosters do you have? Should be 8 by now is it?

Well I know you probably do not talk to many work colleagues but when a work colleague is out sick ,gets cancer, has a member of family die where I work then everyone knows because people enquire. There is even a notice board to pass on info of work colleagues who have had a family member pass away. There are photos of work colleagues who have passed away.
Man, America must have a strange work environment.
I know when my colleague has a bad cough for 2 days, multinational company, if anyone dies, e-mail is being sent out for the support services etc. Got none for Covid, but quite a few for suicides because people were alone

To say you only know 50 from 1000 co workers must mean you must not be there too long or you are a bit of an oddball, no offence, we all are in our own way.
Yes, everyday I try to entertain my work colleagues with my medical knowledge, conspiracy theories and what Joe Rogan said about EVERY thing.
In my place if someone got pissed and made a fool of himself on a Saturday night ,the whole place would know by the following Wednesday, so if someone had died of covid here or gotten seriously ill , I'd know.
Must be the bestest company in the world. Also, when you work for a large organisation, not everyone works on site.

Well I know you probably do not talk to many work colleagues but when a work colleague is out sick ,gets cancer, has a member of family die where I work then everyone knows because people enquire. There is even a notice board to pass on info of work colleagues who have had a family member pass away. There are photos of work colleagues who have passed away.
Man, America must have a strange work environment.
LOL

Since you seem to talk to the 1,000 people in your company, when do you get any work done?

You and your pals here (if in fact you are not posting under a bunch of alts at the same time) are proposing the existence of a conspiracy involving every country and hundreds of thousands of people lying on purpose (for some reason that you never seem to explain) and you got this information from doing rEsEaRcH on the internet. Silly man.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Home In Ireland: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:30pm

More events ▼