Wuhan Wheeze

Dr John Lambert is is a consultant in Infectious diseases and genitourinary medicine, and has been practicing in Dublin Ireland as a consultant in the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital and Rotunda Maternity hospitals.

Big fan of the Covid Vaccine as per tweet below -

lambert-1.png

Now based on what he is seeing first hand, this is what he has to say -

lambert-2.png

Personally I think it has to be a good thing to see anyone in the medical profession reconsidering their stance based on the evidence the see before them.

What's people's take on this?

Do a lot of people still think taking the covid vaccine in 2024 is a wise option?

Dr John Lambert is is a consultant in Infectious diseases and genitourinary medicine, and has been practicing in Dublin Ireland as a consultant in the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital and Rotunda Maternity hospitals.

Big fan of the Covid Vaccine as per tweet below -

View attachment 29911

Now based on what he is seeing first hand, this is what he has to say -

View attachment 29912

Personally I think it has to be a good thing to see anyone in the medical profession reconsidering their stance based on the evidence the see before them.

What's people's take on this?

Do a lot of people still think taking the covid vaccine in 2024 is a wise option?
Do you take flu shots every year?

Do you take flu shots every year?
Have another read of the above post or I can summarize it for you.

The consultant has raised concerns about the safety covid vaccine.

The consultant is quiet senior and was previously a strong advocate of the covid vaccine, he has now changed his opinion based on a first hand evidence that the vaccine is not as safe as claimed and covid is far from the risk it one was.

Whether I take the flu shot or not has no baring on anything.

Are you so entrenched that you would immediately say this senior consultant should be ignored and the concerns he has raised do not merit being look in to?

Have another read of the above post or I can summarize it for you.

The consultant has raised concerns about the safety covid vaccine.

The consultant is quiet senior and was previously a strong advocate of the covid vaccine, he has now changed his opinion based on a first hand evidence that the vaccine is not as safe as claimed and covid is far from the risk it one was.

Whether I take the flu shot or not has no baring on anything.

Are you so entrenched that you would immediately say this senior consultant should be ignored and the concerns he has raised do not merit being look in to?
I would say that no matter how senior he is, right now you're looking at an anecdote. When it turns into population level data (there should be lots of it at this point if the vaccine is unsafe since billions of people have been vaccinated, then you (and he) can get back to the rest of us.

When you say he and I can get back to the rest of us do you mean taking annual / biannual covid shots? With just 11.5 per cent of HSE staff having their Covid booster last winter I don't think you lads are in the majority.

These guys feel safe to speak out now that things have died down for them.and the consequences will not be severe. Sad to see there are people still walking around parks and driving cars still wearing masks .
I remember sky news doing a piece with a Chinese journalist who was driving around an empty city in China with a visor and mask on and they were saying how he was "risking his life " by doing so, incredible.
It was gold for the media and pharma. That was what it was all about .

I would say that no matter how senior he is, right now you're looking at an anecdote. When it turns into population level data (there should be lots of it at this point if the vaccine is unsafe since billions of people have been vaccinated, then you (and he) can get back to the rest of us.
How many deaths occoured when swine flu vax was taken off market?

These guys feel safe to speak out now that things have died down for them.and the consequences will not be severe. Sad to see there are people still walking around parks and driving cars still wearing masks .
I remember sky news doing a piece with a Chinese journalist who was driving around an empty city in China with a visor and mask on and they were saying how he was "risking his life " by doing so, incredible.
It was gold for the media and pharma. That was what it was all about .
Even in the height of Covid I could get never get my head around why people along in there cars would wear masks.

Out and about at time I get it but in the car? It was so bizarre

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Kerbdog - 30th Anniversary Show
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Darragh O Rourke & Nicole Lonegan

Seventy Seven, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼