Wuhan Wheeze

Why is it sad? You do know that some people have respiratory conditions that mean a virus like COVID wouldn't mean feeling shit for a few days, it could be a death sentence.

What's fucking sad is it bothers people like yourself that people want to protect themselves from danger. You have no idea about why that person is wearing a mask.

Leave them the fuck alone.
No ,it doesn't bother me. What i find sad is how the media, pharma and state have scared people so much that they thought wearing a mask in a car would give them protection. It's impacted very detrimentally on theeeir quality of life, that why it's sad. I do not laugh or mock them in the slightest, my problem is entirely with how they were falsely terrified into their situation now.
Updates on a daily basis of covid cases and supposed deaths played a huge role, all considering we actually had no excess deaths during the pandemic!

No ,it doesn't bother me. What i find sad is how the media, pharma and state have scared people so much that they thought wearing a mask in a car would give them protection. It's impacted very detrimentally on theeeir quality of life, that why it's sad. I do not laugh or mock them in the slightest, my problem is entirely with how they were falsely terrified into their situation now.
Updates on a daily basis of covid cases and supposed deaths played a huge role, all considering we actually had no excess deaths during the pandemic!
Almost seven million people have died of Covid so far. Too bad they don’t give a Nobel Prize for Idiocy. You’d be set.

I would normally pick up one heavy head cold a year, feel miserable for a few days and bounce back,
Since october i have been at my doctor three times with chest infections, He told me yesterday that peoples
immune systems are well down since covid, I am on an inhaler and anti biotics now,
He told me he is now seeing people like me three time a a year whereas previously it would have been once,

That's just from following Leeds in recent times Jimmy!!

7 million died of Covid, are you sure. Not with Covid or had covid shortly before being hit by a bus I once again point you to the case of Roy Butler. Age 23, had captained Waterford in the league of Ireland, took the vaccine to go on holidays, felt sick immediately, dead with in days. Not a Vaccine death. Not so tricky get counted as a covid death was it? Seems like very different ways of counting? Just imagine the media coverage fearmongering if covid had taken a young athlete like that.

Even in the height of Covid I could get never get my head around why people along in there cars would wear masks.

Out and about at time I get it but in the car? It was so bizarre
I put my mask on in the car when I was about to collect my elderly mother. I felt even a slight cough could release particles into the confined space of the car. I wasn't taking any risk. So maybe other people were doing something similar.

Walking around in the open air is a bit much alright though.

7 million died of Covid, are you sure. Not with Covid or had covid shortly before being hit by a bus I once again point you to the case of Roy Butler. Age 23, had captained Waterford in the league of Ireland, took the vaccine to go on holidays, felt sick immediately, dead with in days. Not a Vaccine death. Not so tricky get counted as a covid death was it? Seems like very different ways of counting? Just imagine the media coverage fearmongering if covid had taken a young athlete like that.
I suppose it is possible that seven million people were hit by buses. But I doubt it.

Butler might have died from the vaccine or maybe not. I don’t think anyone really knows. BUT CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSALITY.

About a year ago a healthy friend of my son, who was 22, died suddenly while he, my son, and some of his friends (in various states) were online playing a video game. The kid had a full autopsy and no cause of death was found. But he had not been vaccinated either. Young people die sometimes for no reason.

My main reason for scoffing at the anti-vaccine nonsense is that BILLIONS of people have now had the jab, yet we are not seeing millions of people dying from it.

Almost seven million people have died of Covid so far. Too bad they don’t give a Nobel Prize for Idiocy. You’d be set.
"With" covid or "with" a positive pcr test. My friend died of cancer last year ,if he was tested an hour before he died and the result was positive it would have went down as dying "of" covid, apart from in the UK where they decided saying dying "of" covid was deceptive and decided to call it dying within 28 days of a positive pcr test.
Man gets knocked down and had a positive pcr test 2 weeks before ,he died "within 28 days of a positive pcr test. He didn't die "of" covid.

I would normally pick up one heavy head cold a year, feel miserable for a few days and bounce back,
Since october i have been at my doctor three times with chest infections, He told me yesterday that peoples
immune systems are well down since covid, I am on an inhaler and anti biotics now,
He told me he is now seeing people like me three time a a year whereas previously it would have been once,
Are u boosted up Jimmy??

I put my mask on in the car when I was about to collect my elderly mother. I felt even a slight cough could release particles into the confined space of the car. I wasn't taking any risk. So maybe other people were doing something similar.

Walking around in the open air is a bit much alright though.
Yeah ,understand that in fairness, better safe than sorry and for piece of mind. But people are probably much more likely to get sick from the filty masks they have hanging off the mirror than inhaling covid particles through the vents of the car, its media's fault.
Talking to a guy during the week ,said he has long covid, got it in 2021, avoided it in 2020, nice guy still soldiering away at work , but is it long covid I wonder or possibly something else .I couldn't help but wonder.

"With" covid or "with" a positive pcr test. My friend died of cancer last year ,if he was tested an hour before he died and the result was positive it would have went down as dying "of" covid, apart from in the UK where they decided saying dying "of" covid was deceptive and decided to call it dying within 28 days of a positive pcr test.
Man gets knocked down and had a positive pcr test 2 weeks before ,he died "within 28 days of a positive pcr test. He didn't die "of" covid.
Cool story bro.

One big reason why I don’t think the overall stats were fudged (despite anecdotes like yours) is not just that the conspiracy you are suggesting would involve hundreds of thousands of researchers, health providers, etc., but also because unlike you I know who was and is looking at it and how they do it. One big player that no one mentions are the people who pay insurance claims, who have a strong incentive to downplay illnesses in order to pay as little as possible for the illness. The science of doing this (and it is a science) has been developed for many decades. And I assure you that they are not claiming what you and your YouTube pals are claiming.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼