What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Watched the first episode of Gunpowder on netflix.

John Snow takes on the Gunpowder plot in England. Interesting period of history as they depict the supression of Catholics in England, which does some service, because we all studied this in JC history.

Christ it was dull as dishwater

Last edited:
Off topic but im thinking of changing broadband from Sky ,Eir have a good deal @40 per month. What are they like to deal with.
Have you not read anything in the media in the last 5 years? They top the table every year with Ryanair for the worst costumer service!

They are cheaper here than my provider for the same broadband but theres no way i want to be dealing with their shite if needs be

Can anyone recommend any new shows like "Call of Duty", "Unforgotten", "Happy Valley" etc.

Mrs loves them and I find them a decent enough watch too. Thanks in advance

Off topic but im thinking of changing broadband from Sky ,Eir have a good deal @40 per month. What are they like to deal with.
It seems a lot of people have problems with them but I've been with Eir/Eircom for over 20 years and had only minor problems, all resolved. I changed to Vodafone one year and it was a nightmare. They kept changing their server for emails without telling me. I was constantly ringing them. Finally got a gmail address and dumped my eircom email. I have 500mb fibre to the home now, from Eir, and no problems. Only thing is that every April they (and I think all providers) put the price up by 5%(?) to match inflation or something.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼