What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Watched the first 2 episodes of The Gentleman.. mindless entertainment with every cliche that ever was about English drug dealers rammed into one series

Why the fock does there always have to be a well spoken, perfectly tailored, ocd, cultured, black lad with bakelite glasses who also happens to be a drug king pin?

I’ll watch the rest alright as the missus seems enthused and it’s harmless, and Vinny Jones is always a bit of craic.. would cut it now otherwise

The movie was better
The series doesn't have the cast like the movie did to carry a series

Watched the first 2 episodes of The Gentleman.. mindless entertainment with every cliche that ever was about English drug dealers rammed into one series

Why the fock does there always have to be a well spoken, perfectly tailored, ocd, cultured, black lad with bakelite glasses who also happens to be a drug king pin?

I’ll watch the rest alright as the missus seems enthused and it’s harmless, and Vinny Jones is always a bit of craic.. would cut it now otherwise

Agree đź’Ż

I'll watch the rest of it, as its easy, but it's fairly poor really.

I finished it at the weekend and felt the same.

It was grand! A Few funny parts to be fair.

Fine if you want something that just tips along with any real concentration required

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Not Another Disco

The Pavilion, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼