Training Run Times

Finally finished a 10k distance today. Wasn’t pretty but it was my longest run since Feb 2022. A year to the day since I stopped running altogether as the hassle was outweighing the benefits. Foot did go complete dead at five miles but a short walk sort of cleared it up.

A motivational trick to completing it was to run three miles away from the car knowing you had to go back to collect it.

Last edited:
Finally finished a 10k distance today. Wasn’t pretty but it was my longest run since Feb 2022. A year to the day since I stopped running altogether as the hassle was outweighing the benefits. Foot did go complete dead at five miles but a short walk sort of cleared it up.

A motivational trick to completing it was to run three miles away from the car knowing you had to go back to collect it.
Well done MarkY, thats great stuff. Hopefully you can build with that now

I had mad trouble with mt teeth this week, 3 sessions with the dentist, so no running possible. I took to the bike yesterday and today

Headed for Kerry for the long weekend and fired the bike on the car. Beautiful morning here today so I said I’d go for a decent brick with the Quest coming up next Sat. Did 30km on the bike with a decent climb and straight out for a 10km run. I took off on the run too fast so found the last 3km tough but I got it done. 1hr57min for the lot, bate after it.

Stunning scenery as I was tipping along, took the mind off the job at times. Time for a glass of something nice with lunch now :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼