The Sanders Option

And here's me thinking that there's been quite a Sander's drought as of late.
Had a bit if a withdrawal symptom from being deprived of the fierce wit but I just searched up "Best o'Sander's" to fill the void.

It's not the contribution of the double-S himself that is in question. The value he adds to our humble INTERNET abode is immeasurable. The question is whether his name should be besmirched, not to say taken in vain, by every lollygagger and jackanapes who figures out how to operate the poll option on his INTERNET machine. To which I say, "No, no and thrice no!"

Seriously, when is enough enough? I'm as much a fan of The San' as the next man - oftentimes I fally asleep rubbing myself and muttering his name into the darkness, for instance, and I'm planning on naming my next pet Stephen Sanders and maybe dressing it up to look how I'd imagine the PROC's Steve looks when he's dressed in his finest - and occasionally there's an inspired Sanders options in a PROC poll but have refrences to everyone's favourite Steve gone overboard?

I'd include a poll but given the subject matter it'd eat its own face and I'd be a laughing stock before it even got off the interground.

Stevie? Stevie-o? What do you think? Weigh in there, bigfella. Are you flattered? Creeped out? Disgusted? Aroused? Have we lost the run of ourselves? Is it time for you to take back your ownership of your self or are you for the ages now, an indefinable constant in the back of our minds and someday, please god, in the back of my wardrobe, where I'll put a tutu on you and feed you caterpillars and pinecones?

it would be cool if people stopped doing it.

please.

i think what i dislike about the options presented most is that they generally aren't amusing, something of a drawback in a the comedy poll option universe.

rereading the thread i see trasna has made the above point already. it is so.

it would be cool if people stopped doing it.

please.

i think what i dislike about the options presented most is that they generally aren't amusing, something of a drawback in a the comedy poll option universe.

rereading the thread i see trasna has made the above point already. it is so.

That's all the answer I need. The only place we need a Sanders option, and that there should always be a Sanders option, is the great big forum we call life. You're not an optional extra in this place, Stevie. You're a vital cog. Shame on them all.

Who started it, my little sugar plum?

You can tell your Uncle Wumble.

And when did it all jump the shark-in-the-thermonuclear-bomb-proof-fridge?

When we find the forum's Fonzie we'll make them pay.

fonzie_jumps_the_shark.jpg

"Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

It's not the contribution of the double-S himself that is in question. The value he adds to our humble INTERNET abode is immeasurable. The question is whether his name should be besmirched, not to say taken in vain, by every lollygagger and jackanapes who figures out how to operate the poll option on his INTERNET machine. To which I say, "No, no and thrice no!"

Is that pronounced Jack'a'nappies, jack'a'naypes or in a way that I have missed...

And Also, did you say no no and 3 x no or did you say no no and no a third time...

I'm bored...

I was disrespected a few times for not having a sanders option.
I think one of the disrespectful comments on same came from sanders himself.

Maybe it wasn't the sanders option that was lacking in my poll, though - maybe steve just thinks I'm a bit of a ballbag. Shit, if you will.

Why does the proc evolve and bob & weave like a prize fighter and mock me in these terrible and cruel ways....

Not 24 hours ago did I start a fervent discussion with a sanders option.

And we ALL know that polls CANNOT be changed.

Unless God intervenes.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Acoustra

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼