The re-emergence of old enemies

A old nemesis of mine from the past has re-emerged and is now in a position of power. This has only come to light recently. It may or may not have a minor impact on the course of my life.

It's hard to know what I should do. Should I dispose of this enemy as I do to all others, or should I do a bit of low-level recon to suss out the situation?

She's small, female, and a ride.

Ciotóg said:
A old nemesis of mine from the past has re-emerged and is now in a position of power. This has only come to light recently. It may or may not have a minor impact on the course of my life.

It's hard to know what I should do. Should I dispose of this enemy as I do to all others, or should I do a bit of low-level recon to suss out the situation.

She's small, female, and a ride.

give her one

I'm considering it. There are some complications though, one of them being that our last meeting looked something like a celebrity death match. She took me to task on the way I was doing the washing up. She didn't realise that I'm brilliant at cleaning things. So we had a big fighty fight.

She's become rich in the meantime and she's still good looking. And she has power.

(It's so very tempting though).

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Riki Matsuda: Happy Hour

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼