The overlap on tour,

All this fake banter sh*t is near unwatchable imo

For a guy who was so critical in the past of ex pros working as pundits Roys certainly changed his tune.
He's still saying he'd like to get back into management. He does in his hole. Good little leverage tactic when negotiating contracts with SKY and ITV.

He's still saying he'd like to get back into management. He does in his hole. Good little leverage tactic when negotiating contracts with SKY and ITV.

I dont blame guys for wanting to make it in management and failing.

I dont think Roy ever had the temperament for it tbh.

Hes alright at the media work. I just cant stand all this fake banter banter shite that Sky and BBC have sunk into.

Jenas, Richards, Redknapp are a bunch of clowns.

Hes alright at the media work. I just cant stand all this fake banter banter shite that Sky and BBC have sunk into.

Punditry now is basically Soccer AM from 15 years ago minus the young wans wiggling their boobies.

TNT is absolutely shite, even worse than sky.

Haven’t watched any of it as while I like Neville I sometimes feel I’m a bit saturated by his commentary on the league. Looking at this setup almost feels like there’s too many voices at play? So many different options and views might make it hard to follow. Hoping to give episode 1 a listen on Monday as I have ti drive to Dublin so will report back.
Episode 4 with Eddie Hearn is very good.

Agreed. If he'd take the paycut, I think he'd still probably get the Ireland job. He'd be giving his aul Norrie bluster in press conferences and interviews, which would be guaranteed to put bums on seats, literally.

Agreed. If he'd take the paycut, I think he'd still probably get the Ireland job. He'd be giving his aul Norrie bluster in press conferences and interviews, which would be guaranteed to put bums on seats, literally.

He hasnt had a gig in four years since he left the assistant job at Forest.

Doubt he will go back into management.

As pundits go he is one of the less irritating ones, to me anyway.

He hasnt had a gig in four years since he left the assistant job at Forest.

Doubt he will go back into management.

As pundits go he is one of the less irritating ones, to me anyway.
I'd say if he could keep his hand in with the punditry and manage Ireland at the same time, he'd probably do it. #Roy Coin.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cathal Fitz

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼