The official "lets discuss the match" thread

Matlock

Right, no "Munstershire" crap

No SFI forever.

There is another thread for that and i will quite happily continue to argue with ye in there.

This thread is for discussions on the match itself ONLY.

Ruin it on me and i will have revenge. I will spam the shit out of this forum with threads on shoes. I swear i will ;-)

So lads, predications for Saturday?

No SFI forever.

There is another thread for that and i will quite happily continue to argue with ye in there.

Ruin it on me and i will have revenge. I will spam the shit out of this forum with threads on shoes. I swear i will ;-)

I hope Toulouse win. I think they will too, by 23-12.

If we see the semi-final team again, it'll be Toulouse by 15-20 points. Even with Howlett, our back three will get destroyed by them.

Quick man the guns woman around trying to talk sport.

Does she like French Rugby?

french-rugby03.JPG

No SFI forever.

Do it anyway Mattie:p

As for the match, Toulouse to be ahead at half time(only just) but Munster to claw back and sneak it at the final whistle - Munster by 3 points

Do it anyway Mattie:p

As for the match, Toulouse to be ahead at half time(only just) but Munster to claw back and sneak it at the final whistle - Munster by 3 points

Close to my own thoughts on it.

I think twil be a close match, not sure who will edge it tbh but i dont think there will be alot in it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼