The Official Financial Fair Play (FFP) Thread

Arsenal had usmanov who sold his shares to Stan kroneke before he got involved with Everton as a minority shareholder .
That's what I was referring to. Usmanov's accountant is Moshiri who owns Everton and he was a co-owner of the company Red and White Holdings which had the stake in Arsenal. They might have different ownership on paper but it was essentially the same group of people owning large stakes in two clubs.

That's what I was referring to. Usmanov's accountant is Moshiri who owns Everton and he was a co-owner of the company Red and White Holdings which had the stake in Arsenal. They might have different ownership on paper but it was essentially the same group of people owning large stakes in two clubs.
I remember at the time usmanov had to sell up as he had no chance of ever buying arsenal and by all accounts was the money behind moshiri.i guess the fa allowed it as he had sold his arsenal shares by the time the Everton deal came about.

I remember at the time usmanov had to sell up as he had no chance of ever buying arsenal and by all accounts was the money behind moshiri.i guess the fa allowed it as he had sold his arsenal shares by the time the Everton deal came about.

I don't know why Usmanov sold out, but Kroenke was probably reluctant to put more money in while Usmanov was a minority shareholder.

I recall an overlap of time when Usmanov had a share of Arsenal while Moshiri was building a stake in Everton. The FA/PL probably allowed it because they don't care where the money comes from as long as it keeps coming.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mike Rice: Nasty Character
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Karaoke Pride Party

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼