O Dea
Naylor
McGeady
Naka
Gravesen
Sno
Riordan
JVoH

Don't think it'll be too different to that but Lennon will play unfortunately. Has Mick the all clear?

McManus/O'Dea/Naylor doing very well. McGeady lively. Lennon killing their play. Jarosik brutal. Sno brutal, Naka's delivery could be much better. JVoH doing well with what ball he gets. Jarosik off at half time I'd say, if not before it.

Milan breaking VERY fast.

EDIT: Naka playing poorly last few mins. Milan hit the bar with an offside effort. Celtic playing well but Milan's quality there to see at times.

Athens 2007 - Believe.

Milan REALLY turning the screw. 3 corners on the trot now.

Celtic tiring big time. Hate to say it but time for Miller to come on for JVoH - he's wrecked.

I was going to say it. Bringing Milan to extra-time would be a great achievement but just how much energy with the Celtic side have to expend to do it? You've got to think that they'll tire badly as the game goes on. Would be great to see them pull of a result, it would be some coup.

I was going to say it. Bringing Milan to extra-time would be a great achievement but just how much energy with the Celtic side have to expend to do it? You've got to think that they'll tire badly as the game goes on. Would be great to see them pull of a result, it would be some coup.

They look shagged. Penalty decision denied there for Celtic again. Seen them given and seen them not.

WORLD CLASS SAVE from Boruc from a Seedorf free.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Toucan

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼