The Official Celtic Thread

Disappointing result today.
Celtic awarded a penalty early on which was debatable.

Yang sent off for something that was only a foul last week after a VAR review.

Hearts awarded a penalty after a VAR check for something far less than wasn't looked at last week.

BR came out after to chastise the officials for their incompetence. I think that's generous.

You get Huns to officiate, that's what'll happen. You'd need to be fairly thick to think Scottish football is on the level.

Last edited:
Looks like Abada is away for £10m. I'm sad it's ended like this. A really talented boy. Don't know what to believe about his situation. If he wants to go, then the club should facilitate that. People have jumped to conclusions and stuck the boot in. I'm inclined to be a little more generous.... invariably I get it wrong.

Looks like Abada is away for £10m. I'm sad it's ended like this. A really talented boy. Don't know what to believe about his situation. If he wants to go, then the club should facilitate that. People have jumped to conclusions and stuck the boot in. I'm inclined to be a little more generous.... invariably I get it wrong.

Some of the abuse he was getting was posted up on line. And it was well out of order. It was posted by fellow-Israelis condemning him for continuing to play for Celtic given the amount of Palestinian Flags amongst the Celtic support. The vast vast majority of the Celtic support have always welcomed him as a player becuase he's done well for us. And Nir Biton before him.

Think he's a talented footballer and we could certainly have done with him but he's head's clearly not been in it for quite a while now. TBH I can't see us getting as much as 10M for him from a US team. You just never know what's going to crop up in life and the knock on affect it can have elsewhere.

BR charged for what he said about Beaton...

Which in itself tells a tale.

Bernabei away on loan..... which makes it an absolute certainty that Taylor is gonna get injured.

4-2 in the end up.
Plenty action for VAR throughout the game. All to do with offsides.

I'd have called a few of them wrong.
The 3rd and 4th were very tight... I'd have called both off in real time. Livvie's second I thought was on. Their first looked off.... the lines said different.

Last goal to follow. It was near enough last kick of the game.

3-2 Maeda
https://streamin.one/v/91612b8d

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼