The Official Celtic Thread

[TWEET]
[TWEET]
[TWEET]
I went full on likely lads and avoided the score til I got back from some vitally important camogie go games.

First half was as brutal as any of the shit we've seen this season. Second half, miles better.

Eventually we got the rewards the performance deserved.

Kuhn was useless, Yang was good. He should have been awarded a penalty today but for the amnesty on handball this weekend.
I love Maeda but ffs he's frustrating.
The crowd annoyed to see Iwata going off. He was very good.

Idah with 2 big goals and some good play. He's not the answer but he's good for right now.

Willie was called over to look at the screen for a red card foul on Idah. He decided it wasn't one. He was wrong. Thankfully it wasn't a costly error.

Great to get the 3 points. Great to see some improvements.

[TWEET]
[TWEET]
[TWEET]
I went full on likely lads and avoided the score til I got back from some vitally important camogie go games.

First half was as brutal as any of the shit we've seen this season. Second half, miles better.

Eventually we got the rewards the performance deserved.

Kuhn was useless, Yang was good. He should have been awarded a penalty today but for the amnesty on handball this weekend.
I love Maeda but ffs he's frustrating.
The crowd annoyed to see Iwata going off. He was very good.

Idah with 2 big goals and some good play. He's not the answer but he's good for right now.

Willie was called over to look at the screen for a red card foul on Idah. He decided it wasn't one. He was wrong. Thankfully it wasn't a costly error.

Great to get the 3 points. Great to see some improvements.
Thanks for goals

If we keep on winning we win the title. This team has spirit and knows to keep going even when things aren't going our way. It'll be a tight race I think, but we're probably going to need at least 4 of the 6 points left against the huns.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼