The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

I don't think I'd call it unlucky. Unusual sure.

If you take a wild swing at an attempted clearance without having a clue whether there's a player occupying the space that you're kicking through then a pen is always likely.

What I will say is when Arsenal decide to sit deep they can defend their box very well and it'll usually take something spectacular (or ridiculous, in this case) for them to concede.
Oh it was a pen but what else could he do, the ball is right in front of him, he has to clear it.

But yes; when we go to a low block it’s very hard to get through.

I think we were a bit unlucky with Rice giving away the pen as it was a genuine attempt to clear the ball

:lol!:

City were shite and lucky too yesterday, so Purple Monkey might be on to something about it being a below par season.

Theres been no standout side.

All you would say for Bumnal is they've put away the poorer sides. They spent badly in the summer, acquiring players that didnt really improve their side much.

City had De Bruyne out for half a season and Haaland missing for most of Nov/Dec and none of the rest were able to put any kind of lead to stop their inevitable post Xmas charge.

I hope Pep fucks off/Arteta gets sacked soon as its pure shite to watch.

buT hE fInIsHeD 8tH whEn hE sTArtEd wITh A sHiT sQuAd :lol!: :lol!:

The lad's amongst the best 5 managers that graced the PL but some dumb fecks would want you to believe he's shit :lol!:

GMRJLQrW4AEl2J5

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hush

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼