The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super monster fishing factory trawlers off the coast of Ireland having devastating affects on stocks.
Irish government - let's decommision dozens of small Irish trawlers and never mind the job losses that will follow.

Irish farmers squeezed to breaking point because of EU regulations but vote FG lads as Simon has your back.

Referendums to remove women from the constitution and shaft carers. FF/FG/G it's good for us lads take our word for it.

Record homelessness, No affordable houses or property to rent. Asylum seekers/refugees sleeping in tents.
Irish government - let's opt in to a binding agreement to take even more because that will solve it. Oh btw we must pay a penalty for those we can't take.

Stacky....it's good for us lads, The EU said so.
You claimed that in the interview on 6 One on RTE the other night , in which baldy DOL got a roasting from the RTE presenter, that was because RTE are in The Governments pocket etc.

So if that is the case so, how come they were so hard on The Government on tonight's 6 One regarding the house completion figures and targets etc ?

Really for someone who does not vote, you an certainly make noise.

Last edited:
You claimed that in the interview on 6 One on RTR the other night , in which baldy DOL got a roasting from the RTE presenter, that was because RTE are in The Governments pocket etc.

So if that is the case so, how come they were so hard on The Government on tonight's 6 One regarding the house completion figures and targets etc ?

Really for someone who does not vote, you an certainly make noise.
Good, I can only assume that they read my post and have now cleaned up their act.

I don't vote Meri, you all attacked me for not doing so. Now that you've succeeded in politicizing me you should be happy with your creation.

Up the revolution.

Good, I can only assume that they read my post and have now cleaned up their act.

I don't vote Meri, you all attacked me for not doing so. Now that you've succeeded in politicizing me you should be happy with your creation.

Up the revolution.
I highly doubt that anyone in RTE who is in a responsible position, even knows this site in in existence neverlone takes advice from it 🤔.

Could I respectfully ask you to stop moaning about political subjects so, as you choose not to vote.
I just cannot understand people like that who moan and groan about everything and then don't bother to vote

What revolution are you referring too ?

Last edited:
I highly doubt that anyone in RTE who is in a responsible position, even knows this site in in existence neverlone takes advice from it 🤔.

Could I respectfully ask you to stop moaning about political subjects so, as you choose not to vote.
I just cannot understand people like that who moan and groan about everything and then don't bother to vote

What revolution are you referring too ?
A revolution is a call for the end of a regime good Sir, and as FF or FG have been in power since the foundation of our state the time to remove them has arrived.

A government should serve its people, not the personal ambition of the politician who seeks to better himself at the expense of the electorate.

Individually both FF and FG have failed the people when in office.
When they then united to keep themselves in power the debacle we see today as a result of their unification is there for everyone to see.

You Sir are merely a pawn, one that feeds on the peeling of the potato they convince you is caviar. Happy in your position you call for more at the expense of those left with nothing to nourish themselves on.

Shame on you Sir, shame on you.

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it and to institute a new government".

The "destruction" is now truly complete. The time to abolish it has come.

A revolution is a call for the end of a regime good Sir, and as FF or FG have been in power since the foundation of our state the time to remove them has arrived.

A government should serve its people, not the personal ambition of the politician who seeks to better himself at the expense of the electorate.

When they then united to keep themselves in power the debacle we see today as a result of their unification is there for everyone to see.

You Sir are merely a pawn, one that feeds on the peeling of the potato they convince you is caviar. Happy in your position you call for more at the expense of those left with nothing to nourish themselves on.

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it and to institute a new government".

Every Government elected since the formation of the State has only been elected via the consent of the people via general elections thus leading to one of the most stable democracies in Europe.

You, yourself do not even bother to vote and then you call for a "revolution".

Let us all know when you are setting up barricades and storming the offices of Government and please do tell us how you get on.

So you think that in what looks like a GE within the next 12 months that neither FF or FG will be part of a future Government?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kenny Live!

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼