The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every Government elected since the formation of the State has only been elected via the consent of the people via general elections thus leading to one of the most stable democracies in Europe.

You, yourself do not even bother to vote and then you call for a "revolution".

Let us all know when you are setting up barricades and storming the offices of Government and please do tell us how you get on.
Ah, Mr Stack surfaces.
The Mr Stack who once said that housing should now be treated with similar measures to covid. An emergency where every resource is thrown at it.
Four years down the line and homelessness is increasing even more. They failed you Mr Stack, but the fear of the unknown keeps you supporting them.

Don't worry Mr Stack, I'll hold your hand as we march on to a new future.

Ah, Mr Stack surfaces.
The Mr Stack who once said that housing should now be treated with similar measures to covid. An emergency where every resource is thrown at it.
Four years down the line and homelessness is increasing even more. They failed you Mr Stack, but the fear of the unknown keeps you supporting them.

Don't worry Mr Stack, I'll hold your hand as we march on to a new future.
You are all over the place as per usual.

Confused scattergun gibberish.

One minute you want to have a revolution and the next minute just a few more houses to meet current demand.

Where exactly and at what time are we all meeting up for the revolution?

I could do with a laugh.

So you think that in what looks like a GE within the next 12 months that neither FF or FG will be part of a future Government?
Don't worry about it Meri, we the people will help help those parties to see the error of their ways.
We shall do it with not a bullet fired but a number in a box on a ballot paper.
The time for change has come, and I as a responsible citizen will use my vote to ensure that.
Thank you for showing me the light.

Don't worry about it Meri, we the people will help help those parties to see the error of their ways.
We shall do it with not a bullet fired but a number in a box on a ballot paper.
The time for change has come, and I as a responsible citizen will use my vote to ensure that.
Thank you for showing me the light.
******REVOLUTION CANCELLED*****

A Nation rejoices.............

You are all over the place as per usual.

Confused scattergun gibberish.

One minute you want to have a revolution and the next minute just a few more houses to meet current demand.

Where exactly and at what time are we all meeting up for the revolution?

I could do with a laugh.
A revolution does not need to be armed Mr Stack, now that I've dispelled that fear for you hold my hand tighter. The barriers you mention are all just in your mind.

A revolution does not need to be armed Mr Stack, now that I've dispelled that fear for you hold my hand tighter. The barriers you mention are all just in your mind.

Why only 45 minutes ago you were only trying to abolish our democratically elected form of Government in the Republic governing via the consent of the people.

fed up: "Whenever any form of government becomes destructive, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it and to institute a new government".

Oh well....................................

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Munster Hurling Championship: Cork V Clare

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼