The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dublin SF councillor on the radio calling for a 1% bed tax to be imposed on those tourists staying in Dublin. Just wondering if its a twin room would that be 2%. Says it would bring in 12 million approx to be spent for the benefit for the good people of Dublin.

Dublin SF councillor on the radio calling for a 1% bed tax to be imposed on those tourists staying in Dublin. Just wondering if its a twin room would that be 2%. Says it would bring in 12 million approx to be spent for the benefit for the good people of Dublin.
SF will regret all these gimmick ideas when they get into government. Surely their Cllrs and TDs know that there’s no hope of these things actually happening.

You posted "Online abuse of politicians was the sole gift of SF supporters up to very recently." which is an abusive lie in itself.
Ok, happy to correct. In my opinion, up to very recently SF supporters on social media were among the most abusive party supporters out there.

No lie in that, just an opinion that you’re free to disagree with. Meanwhile, for as long as you post about Mehole and Sleepy Dopey Ryan you don’t do much to prove me incorrect either.

Ok, happy to correct. In my opinion, up to very recently SF supporters on social media were among the most abusive party supporters out there.

No lie in that, just an opinion that you’re free to disagree with. Meanwhile, for as long as you post about Mehole and Sleepy Dopey Ryan you don’t do much to prove me incorrect either.

Calling him Mehole, or Leo the Leak, or Small Mickey, is no more abusive than referring to Fierce Doherty or saying that MLMD eats a lot of cake, or that Tommy Gould is thick all of which have been posted here for years as well you know.

FFS someone here recently was trying to accuse MLMD of having been "in hiding" the time she had taken a back seat due to serious surgery. Politicians from all parties, including SF, have been described variously as thick, or self serving, or fat, etc etc etc here for years. So your claim that it was up to recently just the preserve of SF supporters doing the name calling and slagging is well wide of the mark imho.

2394-pearse-doherty-1024x668.jpg

"I don't care who the Tee Shuh is, so long as it's not from Feena Foyle."
Get it right, its Teesha

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼