The most embarrassing moments on the proc.

There have been a few that I can remember.

Some were funny - some made me cringe.

1. Redabbey's Portugeuse Med. (funny)

2. The Duffer31 "Around the British Isles in 80 Minutes" gig. (funny with a bit of cringe)

3. Wilton-Canton-Dan (cringe)

4. Anvil, falling asleep at the keyboard and forgetting which user name he was logged into - then retiring from the proc in shame and seeing nobody gave a shit, came back - (what is the end station on the cringe line?).

5. Liam2Me - take your pick, I suppose. (funny with a seasoning of cringe)

6. SFI favourite pole claiming that he thinks horse racing is shit and fans of horse racing are utter gaylords - only to later show his avid enthusiasm for the sport and start threads about same. (sporting cringe)

7. HappyMonday73 waiting in an empty, depressing, rain-soaked car park in north Cork to fight an INTERNET opponent -who never turned up. Worse was filming this event - with intermittent shots of his watch - (to make sure we all knew what time he was there) - and then to upload the vid onto youtube and post the link to same on the proc. (the cringe scale has been reached and breached and we have entered another solar system with this sorry episode)

8. Naff - offering to buy a house for me to pay him rent on - ca. late 2007 / early 2008 - "property was always going to ncrease in value" - this was a garantea. (no, not a guarantee - a garantea) (funny)

I'm sure there are a lot more stories out there, lads.

Give a little - it'll help a lot.

Peace out.

7. HappyMonday73 waiting in an empty, depressing, rain-soaked car park in north Cork to fight an INTERNET opponent -who never turned up. Worse was filming this event - with intermittent shots of his watch - (to make sure we all knew what time he was there) - and then to upload the vid onto youtube and post the link to same on the proc. (the cringe scale has been reached and breached and we have entered another solar system with this sorry episode)

Link?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Local Groove Records

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼