Stabbing in Carrigaline?

Yup. Gang from Ballincollig with bars and sticks. Cops flying all over the place. No one stabbed though T. G.
Normal weekend.
Nothing to see. Move along.

Last edited:
Seamus McGrath
Country Councillor

Undoubtedly, there have been a number of serious incidents in Carrigaline over recent weeks. I have read very disturbing reports online this evening about another incident. However, I just want to report that I have been in contact with Carrigaline Gardai tonight and they have not received any report of a stabbing. I was informed there was an incident this evening, but it did not involve a stabbing. I just want to report what I have been told. I’m not downplaying anything that may have happened this evening and I will be looking for the full details and facts.

Unquestionably, we need better Garda resources in Carrigaline. The Garda cover is not adequate for a town the size of Carrigaline. This is a fight that needs to continue until we have a sufficient number of Gardai serving the area.

Seamus McGrath
Country Councillor

Undoubtedly, there have been a number of serious incidents in Carrigaline over recent weeks. I have read very disturbing reports online this evening about another incident. However, I just want to report that I have been in contact with Carrigaline Gardai tonight and they have not received any report of a stabbing. I was informed there was an incident this evening, but it did not involve a stabbing. I just want to report what I have been told. I’m not downplaying anything that may have happened this evening and I will be looking for the full details and facts.

Unquestionably, we need better Garda resources in Carrigaline. The Garda cover is not adequate for a town the size of Carrigaline. This is a fight that needs to continue until we have a sufficient number of Gardai serving the area.

Very cynical way of getting more Gardai.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼