Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

There was no contract. POD said a flat No. End of story.
There is currently a live contract with this State and BAM.

Ministers do not have the executive power to say a "Flat No" or yes to without oversight and lengthy due diligence by their own and other departments to back up their position and all logged of course.

Builders just cannot wander in with a pencil over their left ear with a quote for anything as there would have to be a full tender process.

How exactly would the existing partially completed works even be measured as well as costings for the balance of the works?

Terminate a contract and somehow get another contractor in on a new contract was and this would be a recipe for disaster and no contractor would even want that poisoned chalice never mind the additional delays.

Up your game as you are just spouting complete nonsense yet again.

There is currently a live contract with this State and BAM.

Ministers do not have the executive power to say a "Flat No" or yes to without oversight and lengthy due diligence by their own and other departments to back up their position and all logged of course.

Builders just cannot wander in with a pencil over their left ear with a quote for anything as there would have to be a full tender process.

How exactly would the existing partially completed works even be measured as well as costings for the balance of the works?

Terminate a contract and somehow get another contractor in on a new contract was and this would be a recipe for disaster and no contractor would even want that poisoned chalice never mind the additional delays.

Up your game as you are just spouting complete nonsense yet again.

I was clearly talking about the other company who were due to come in and tidy up the BAM mess. But it was flatly turned down.

And that company are very well known in the business with a very sizeable turnover as distinct from some "builder wandering in with a pencil over their left ear" type scenario you dreamed up

As I say, if you don't want to believe that, that's on you. I won't lose one second's sleep about whether or not you believe it.

I was clearly talking about the other company who were due to come in and tidy up the BAM mess. But it was flatly turned down.

And that company are very well known in the business with a very sizeable turnover as distinct from some "builder wandering in with a pencil over their left ear" type scenario you dreamed up

As I say, if you don't want to believe that, that's on you. I won't lose one second's sleep about whether or not you believe it.
BAM have a contract achieved via an open tender process

Phantom Builders Ltd did not take part in any imaginary new tender process to somehow finish the building, blame the last guy for things not being done and trying claiming in huge sums of money, BAM then suing the State for breach of contract and a project delayed by a further 18+ months.

No reputable building contractor would even have this conversation as it never happened as they have no way of knowing exactly what was built quantities wise on site and then become the next whipping boy and suffering all the reputational damage and issues trying to get future state projects.

No builder wants to take over a huge sh*tshow especially when they currently have plenty of work.

It was all only in your imagination or else you seem to be highly vulnerable to bar/taxi/bus stop/sauna anecdotal gossip over and over.

BAM have a contract achieved via an open tender process

Phantom Builders Ltd did not take part in any imaginary new tender process to somehow finish the building, blame the last guy for things not being done and trying claiming in huge sums of money, BAM then suing the State for breach of contract and a project delayed by a further 18+ months.

No reputable building contractor would even have this conversation as it never happened as they have no way of knowing exactly what was built quantities wise on site and then become the next whipping boy and suffering all the reputational damage and issues trying to get future state projects.

No builder wants to take over a huge sh*tshow especially when they currently have plenty of work.

It was all only in your imagination or else you seem to be highly vulnerable to bar/taxi/bus stop/sauna anecdotal gossip over and over.

"PB Ltd" were called in with the agreement of all parties in the hope of rescuing this project. BAM in Ireland was for sale for 1Euro btw. It's a clusterf*ck and they were trying to get out from under the project too. PB Ltd put a proposal that had generally been agreed but I'm told it stopped at POD.

As I say, you can claim it's all nothing more than a figment of my imagination, or you can take it as gospel, or anything in between. I'm quite confident in the source.

"PB Ltd" were called in with the agreement of all parties in the hope of rescuing this project. BAM in Ireland was for sale for 1Euro btw. It's a clusterf*ck and they were trying to get out from under the project too. PB Ltd put a proposal that had generally been agreed but I'm told it stopped at POD.

As I say, you can claim it's all nothing more than a figment of my imagination, or you can take it as gospel, or anything in between. I'm quite confident in the source.
1714662654341.png

Rescued from what?

Was your buddy very drunk at the time because if any this anecdotal waffle was even 1% true it could bring down the Government.

1714664963689.png

Just imagine the press conference from the Minister: "BAM have gone off with wheel barrows full of cash for a half-built project and this now lot will finish it for more wheelbarrows full of cash despite no formal tender process or end date...............see you all at the Four Courts"....................

A quick FOI request from Sound_y could collapse the coalition................

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

28th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Cash Returns

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼