Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

All those symbols of terror and oppression should be torn down and the ground after it salted heavily.
Got to wonder what African Americans & Amerindians think when they see American Imperialism celebrated like Mount Rushmore all the cemeteries to the honoured dead of American wars do we see the same with Amerindian & African Americans, no don't think so but nice try.

Last edited:
Cough cough Bolshevik conquest of independent Ukraine, cough cough Holodomir, cough cough Soviet Russification, cough cough mass execution of Ukrainian poets, artists, authors, teachers etc during the Great Terror, cough cough mass expulsion (and execution) of Ukrainian dissidents, “kulaks” etc to Siberia, cough cough resettlement of Donbass by Russians in the 1930’s, cough cough illegal invasion of Crimea and Ukraine etc etc.
The Soviets actually helped create modern Ukraine that is the ridiculous thing about the pro Ukrainian bots because Ukrainians fought for the Soviets but the current lot chose to support the fascist Bandera let it be remembered that Dr Aaoouh, catcha & Heraldo all sympathies with Nazis.

Got to wonder what African Americans & Amerindians think when they see American Imperialism celebrated like Mount Rushmore all the cemeteries to the honoured dead of American wars do we see the same with Amerindian & African Americans, no don't think so but nice try.
Screen-Shot-2022-11-02-at-3.12.03-PM-199x300.png

Screen-Shot-2022-11-02-at-3.12.20-PM-223x300.png

Screen-Shot-2022-11-02-at-3.12.30-PM.png

the-kindred-spirits-monument.jpg

crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60.jpg

The Soviets actually helped create modern Ukraine that is the ridiculous thing about the pro Ukrainian bots because Ukrainians fought for the Soviets but the current lot chose to support the fascist Bandera let it be remembered that Dr Aaoouh, catcha & Heraldo all sympathies with Nazis.
I would love for you to take any single item on my list that you replied to and tell me how the event benefited Ukraine.

And I will repeat. Ukraine is not a fascist country. The hard Right there doesn’t even poll three percent in elections. Russia is a fascist country, run by a dictator. But for Russia (and you) anyone who does toe the Russian line is by definition a fascist.

I would love for you to take any single item on my list that you replied to and tell me how the event benefited Ukraine.

And I will repeat. Ukraine is not a fascist country. The hard Right there doesn’t even poll three percent in elections. Russia is a fascist country, run by a dictator. But for Russia (and you) anyone who does toe the Russian line is by definition a fascist.
Ukraine is not a full democracy either.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼