Room in a pub for hire for a 21st?

anyone know any decent spots around town where you can get a room in a pub for a private party? All i know so far is the one above the Coal Quay and one on Macurtain Street. Are there many others around? would need to hold 50-100 anyway. Do you have to pay upfront for these, what do the venue normally provide etC?

rocky black said:
anyone know any decent spots around town where you can get a room in a pub for a private party? All i know so far is the one above the Coal Quay and one on Macurtain Street. Are there many others around? would need to hold 50-100 anyway. Do you have to pay upfront for these, what do the venue normally provide etC?

the old oak has a function room upstairs...plenty of room for 100 people and there' s a decent size bar there as well...I think there's a nominal fee to hire it out, and it's up to you if you want to pay for finger-food etc....

I had mine in a room above the Office on Sullivans Quay,they provided nothing but the room and I had to pay a deposit beforehand.But seeing as that was 21 years ago I have no idea if it is still there.

Barney said:
the old oak has a function room upstairs...plenty of room for 100 people and there' s a decent size bar there as well...I think there's a nominal fee to hire it out, and it's up to you if you want to pay for finger-food etc....

is that just cyprus avenue?

rocky black said:

the LV on macurtain st

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼