Referendum on Family & Care

What way are you voting

• Total voters
Did you know that there'll be another referendum during the Local and European elections too. :rolleyes:
Spain, Croatia and Poland have opted out of that one so I'd like to know why.
It's painted as being beneficial to our economy to the tune of 1.6 billion a year, where's the catch?

Spain, Croatia and Poland have opted out of that one so I'd like to know why.
It's painted as being beneficial to our economy to the tune of 1.6 billion a year, where's the catch?
Wiki tells me Spain appealed against the trilingual nature of the court (English, French and German) and had another technical issue relating to delegation of responsibility from a judicial service to a European body which i didn't spend much time trying to understand

It lost both court actions

When asked about two FG senators who headed to twickenham instead of voting,
Leo said im not their mammy,
He is right, What was he meant to do?
Maybe take ownership of the referendums and tell his party members they all have to be seen voting.

There was some FG senator clown on PrimeTime last night defending all the government TDs who voted No but actively campaigned for Yes. He said the vote was personal for them and nothing to do with their job. In other words what they say on camera should not be assumed to be what they actually believe themselves. Absolute shambles.

We need an election asap.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼