Referendum on Family & Care

What way are you voting

• Total voters
Jaysus but the FF support here aren't taking the utter annihilation of their government referendum very well at all.

And it's emerging that more and more of their Oireachtas members though they canvassed for a YES vote actually voted NO

"Do what I say, not what I do" is the new FF motto :ROFLMAO:

20240311_153424.jpg

dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

Ah come off the stage Soundy. This referendum was not first advocated by FF at all. Also, FG hold the Taoiseach’s office now. It’s Varadkar’s Government.

Hang on a second Cranky - this referendum was advocated by this government INCLUDING FF, but of course the Greens and FG were complicit in devising and accepting the wording that the AG told them had problems.

FF along with their government pals in FG and GP were complicit in covering up for the lies told to the Dail by Rotten Roddy when he claimed the AG said there wasn't an issue with the wording.

FF were part of the government that railroaded the wording through the Dail guilotining any Dail or Seanad chance for proper scrutiny and possibility to rectify the wording.

FF signed off on the spend and timing of the two referendums as well - we've another referendum in a couple of months time - millions could have been saved running all three at the same time, and at that stage maybe cop-on would have prevailed and told them that with such wording it was ludicrous to proceed.

Fianna Fail may not have been the main drivers of this but their fingerprints are all over it. To try and absolve them of a large slice of blame for it is to stretch credibility beyond breaking point.

Soundman, In the last two days, Matt Carthy, Claire kerrane, Donnachadh o Laoighaire have all held their hands up and accepted they got it
badly wrong, Why wont you? FG, FF, GREENS, Labour, Soc Dems, SF all called it wrong and need to reflect on this,

Soundman, In the last two days, Matt Carthy, Claire kerrane, Donnachadh o Laoighaire have all held their hands up and accepted they got it
badly wrong, Why wont you? FG, FF, GREENS, Labour, Soc Dems, SF all called it wrong and need to reflect on this,
👆
W
H
A
T
A
B
O
U
T
E
R
Y

Your FF heros helped devise, financed, and forced this ludicrous referendum through the Dail and told the people to vote for it - all the while knowing rightly that even their own AG advised it was problematic. They even stayed silent when one of the Green government ministers lied to the Dail about the AG's advice on it. I'm afraid you'll have to own it jimmy.
Of course FG and Greens are heavily complicit - I blame the Greens and Rotten Roddy most of all, but the whole attempt by a couple here to try absolve FF of blame, or pretend it's on a par with that of the opposition parties who were kept in the dark about the AG's advice and were subjected to the Govt imposed guillotine is risible

Boy the people of Ireland will breathe a huge sigh of relief now knowing that Micheal Martin accepts the will of the people and is "comfortable with their decision" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder if the author of the piece found difficulty typing while still tugging his forelock?
Martin saying it was in the pipeline for 30 years and had to be brought forward.
Then why campaign in an underhand way by hiding the AG's advice.
Very very slippery character.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Service - At The Nest At Coughlans

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼