Places that won't reopen

Burnt is confirmed as closed anyway by a girl who worked there. It closed yesterday.

Shame, I've an Italian mate and he swore it was the most authentic Italian pizza in Cork. I like Oak Fired Pizza across the road but it's very expensive. Burnt always seemed to do well and had a decent amount of seating, unlike Oak Fired.
Truly bizarre theme, though. Like being in the Batcave.

Burnt is confirmed as closed anyway by a girl who worked there. It closed yesterday.

Shame, I've an Italian mate and he swore it was the most authentic Italian pizza in Cork. I like Oak Fired Pizza across the road but it's very expensive. Burnt always seemed to do well and had a decent amount of seating, unlike Oak Fired.
I don't think the name did it any favours. Prendeville was a big supporter of the place, which may have been the 💋 of death.

At this rate, there's not going to be much left in Cork City.

I don't think the name did it any favours. Prendeville was a big supporter of the place, which may have been the 💋 of death.
Mad. Thought they were doing well. Decent enough food. They only recently added that gowl McGregor’s stout to their menu. Maybe that was the kiss of death. Sad for the jobs. Am sure they are connected to a cafe chain as well. Tough times for businesses

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼