Philip mac carthy the fraud film director

I know Phillip... It's not lies...have seen him in action...yes he can rub people up the wrong way but he is a good egg underneath it all...he's actually come a really long way, despite the begrudgers.

Tell us more about this ' Action you have seen him in '.

He is being called out, you are defending him. So less of the cryptic crap.

Well?

Ahh...... BINGO.........

Its okay you don't have to reply. Ive worked out for myself what you mean by seeing him in action.

I hope your recovery is going well, belle, its a tough road.

You should start a thread on recovery.

A dose of realism could help a lot of folk directly you know.

do you the power of good as well.

Of course I would be a big contributor to such a thread.

Not bad for someone who went on a hunch hey bell? ;)

Yep, fairplay to you figuring it out :) As far as I'm aware there was discussion about recovery on here a while back. To be honest, I tend to play it low -key re such matters, but important for sure that people know the help is there if they need it.

Yep, fairplay to you figuring it out :) As far as I'm aware there was discussion about recovery on here a while back. To be honest, I tend to play it low -key re such matters, but important for sure that people know the help is there if they need it.

Thank you for your reply Belle.

Oh people know there is help around, sure we all knew!

Denial, denial, and salt in wound self denial still isn't enough for some people.

RTA is widely used instead of humble denial nowadays anyway, Refusal To Acknowledge they say....... hahaha :) And alcoholic, ( nasty, horrible stereotype immhoo ) will soon be known as AUD.... Alcohol Use Disorder.

lol, look at me ranting and its not even time for lunch yet. :)

Have a great day belle, just for today. Tomorrow will look after itself.

you sound like a snake with an agenda m8. putting about lies on the local talkpage about a hard grafting corkonion. doubt you are a dub either. snakey m8

He did say he has a resentment, ( just read it again ). Maybe he needs to get that off his chest is all. resentments are bastards for those in the know to carry around m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
I'm Grand Mam presents That's Showbiz
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼