Philip mac carthy the fraud film director

Stone cold sober

Well that's something.

But what are you achieving for YOU? Seriously now? That anger is going to fuck you over if your not careful. You sound like you know the drill, so get with the program.

Focus your energy on the solution, focusing on the problem will just make that anger breed, and then, well.

You are better than that man. Always remember that okay.

(did you see what I did there?)

Well that's something.

But what are you achieving for YOU? Seriously now? That anger is going to fuck you over if your not careful. You sound like you know the drill, so get with the program.

Focus your energy on the solution, focusing on the problem will just make that anger breed, and then, well.

You are better than that man. Always remember that okay.

(did you see what I did there?)
Yeah Yeah read between the lines. Highly intelligent. I'm a monk. Total peace...

What am I achieving? It is a good question il give u dat...
Self satisfaction. Having a laugh at his expense.... giving his name a taste of its own filthy medicine. It's simple he's a user an abuser and weak as a paper bag. Has to create ficticous lies about his personal life to gain access to the real world, it's called reality, a place the poor chap wouldn't know existed if it hit him in the face

What am I achieving? It is a good question il give u dat...
Self satisfaction. Having a laugh at his expense.... giving his name a taste of its own filthy medicine. It's simple he's a user an abuser and weak as a paper bag. Has to create ficticous lies about his personal life to gain access to the real world, it's called reality, a place the poor chap wouldn't know existed if it hit him in the face

You do know that any self respecting addict, has made a career from lying don't you?
How else do YOU think they managed to keep up their addiction for so long?

And id listen to belle...... You are going against the very fabric of recovery, no matter what your gripe is.

Also, just to let you know, if that was me you were slandering, weather justified ir not, I'd get your ip address and come for you. I'd say some of the staff here would know yer man.

Delete the thread, you cant justify this, not on any level.

You do know that any self respecting addict, has made a career from lying don't you?
How else do YOU think they managed to keep up their addiction for so long?

And id listen to belle...... You are going against the very fabric of recovery, no matter what your gripe is.

Also, just to let you know, if that was me you were slandering, weather justified ir not, I'd get your ip address and come for you. I'd say some of the staff here would know yer man.

Delete the thread, you cant justify this, not on any level.
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f54713677512e6a7067

In fairness I think it would be best to remove this thread when you don't have a fella here to defend himself like.

Probably best to screenshot it aswell in case said person wanted to know what the thread contained.

Philip A McCarthy has aligned himseld with dodgy Birmingham based Checklist Films. Checklist Films is not a legitimate producer - they are alleged to have misappropriated funds, do not pay for work, and have legal actions pending for copyright infringement and intellectual property theft. The so-called project is "The Real Irish" - a rip-off of "The Irish" tv project, wholly owned by and copyright registered to Gatecrasher Media, currently in development in the UK. It has also been established (with evidence) that Philip A McCarthy is a groomer and a sexual predator.

Philip A McCarthy has aligned himseld with dodgy Birmingham based Checklist Films. Checklist Films is not a legitimate producer - they are alleged to have misappropriated funds, do not pay for work, and have legal actions pending for copyright infringement and intellectual property theft. The so-called project is "The Real Irish" - a rip-off of "The Irish" tv project, wholly owned by and copyright registered to Gatecrasher Media, currently in development in the UK. It has also been established (with evidence) that Philip A McCarthy is a groomer and a sexual predator.
Thank for joining the forum to let us know.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

John Smith

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼