Official focking rogby world cop throd 2015

Good shout mate. And of course you never know what French team is going to turn up.

There's nothing quite like a french team in full flow,passing it around with gallic flair and gay abandon.

Great to see Arland up to no.2 in the world, we were bottom (10th) not so long ago I believe

There's nothing quite like a french team in full flow,passing it around with gallic flair and gay abandon.

Great to see Arland up to no.2 in the world, we were bottom (10th) not so long ago I believe

I'm really looking forward to this. Smell of Italia 90 off the whole thing. I'd say penneys will have some class t-shirts

Knowing our luck O'Connell will turn on Schmit at the training camp on the Isle of Wight and tell him to stick it up his bollix about a week before the tournament starts.

Knowing our luck O'Connell will turn on Schmit at the training camp on the Isle of Wight and tell him to stick it up his bollix about a week before the tournament starts.

This is Rogby chief,

It'd never happen.

He might make some cutting remark about the state of his Merc, or laugh behind his hand at his choice of stockbroker, but it'd go no further.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼