Official England Euro 2012 Finals Thread

Will you be cheering if England loose?

• Total voters
How will they do?

Will there be any shock omissions or inclusions in the squad?

Who will be the scapegoat if things don't work out?

Will you cheer on whoever England will be playing? As we all know the most exciting part of any major tournament after the Ireland games is people watching and hoping England lose.

Last edited:
It's only natural to have a thread for lads like Rooney, Hart, Gerrard, Richards, Wellbeck, Johnson, Downing, Milner etc as they play for their country. They're been spoken about week in-week out here.

i like to see the hopes of the english nation raised and then dashed. this is largely based on the ridiculous jingoism and belief of the english media that ingerlund will triumph uber alles if they apply enough 'bulldog spirit', but it's true that a lot of fans buy into this. i suppose in a similar way how some irish fans believe whatever dunphy has to say.

at least they won't be able to blame a foreigner this time round.

after capello left a guy in the office (an otherwise intelligent guy) was saying how he was 'sacked' and 'rubbish'. fabio capello now mind. yeah, he's rubbish alright...

i like to see the hopes of the english nation raised and then dashed. this is largely based on the ridiculous jingoism and belief of the english media that ingerlund will triumph uber alles if they apply enough 'bulldog spirit', but it's true that a lot of fans buy into this. i suppose in a similar way how some irish fans believe whatever dunphy has to say.

at least they won't be able to blame a foreigner this time round.

after capello left a guy in the office (an otherwise intelligent guy) was saying how he was 'sacked' and 'rubbish'. fabio capello now mind. yeah, he's rubbish alright...

I know 'Arry's the clear favourite but he ain't in there yet...

I think the only people who like to see England fail at major tournaments more than the average Irish premiership supporter is the English tabloid media

Pearce had a nice dig at Arry today

One thing is for sure, Stewie would never be found wanting when it comes to his Country

I wouldn't mind seeing Engerlund doing well to be honest, if they go the german route and use their young players

Stewart Downing though? Jesus

Pearce had a nice dig at Arry today

One thing is for sure, Stewie would never be found wanting when it comes to his Country

I wouldn't mind seeing Engerlund doing well to be honest, if they go the german route and use their young players

Stewart Downing though? Jesus

Remember when Dalglish said Downing was actually better than he thought. lol

Terry will be the scape goat.

It's all set up nicely.

We could get them if we sneak 2nd and they win there group.

Quite possibly. Or Rooney if they just fall short due to him missing the first two games after he acted the cunt against Montenegro. Funny actually how the 'foreigner' was instrumental in getting his ban reduced from three to two games.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Keith Synott

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼