Manchester United Transfer News

well currently there aint none,after all,fergie doesnt see the need to replace our ageing central midfield pairing.
Park will no doubt be given a few cameo appearances but I doubt he'll get the chance he deserves,as fergies overwhelming loyalty to Giggs will prevail.
Benfica are still(amazingly) interested in Kleberson,thank god someone is.
We need at least one top class midfielder,but to be honest I dont see us getting one.

we should be buying 2/3 more top quality players this season and dispensing with the randoms like kleb, bellion, miller, saha etc.

i'll be very pissed off if we end up with Edwin and Park as our only 2 signings before the new season.

Rolo Feen said:
we should be buying 2/3 more top quality players this season and dispensing with the randoms like kleb, bellion, miller, saha etc.

i'll be very pissed off if we end up with Edwin and Park as our only 2 signings before the new season.
currently thats the way its looking.we're not even being linked with any midfielders,what has Fergie been doing all summer?Keane is hitting 34 now and he played alot of games last season,i dont think he can do that again this season.agree with you on the randoms,apart from Saha,as i still think he has something to offer(especially if ruuds form doesnt pick up)

desperately need a left winger - giggs has gone stale and has been piss poor the last 2-3 seasons
although ronnie can do a job for us on the left id still prefer to see him on the right

dotty said:
desperately need a left winger - giggs has gone stale and has been piss poor the last 2-3 seasons
although ronnie can do a job for us on the left id still prefer to see him on the right
agreed. i've been calling for giggs to be dropped for 4 years now.
kieran richardson is finally coming through but i'm not quite convinced yet. he is close. but park should definitely be starting ahead of giggs.

u could be right about saha rebelred.

essien came out about his support of man united there last week or something didnt he? i hope fergie is silently acting on this admission of his... but as you said it's looking a bit like he's happy with what he's got.
i dont think anyone else is though....

midfielder.
another 20+ goal striker
possible defender needed.

afeencalleddan said:
I'd be delighted to see Louis back in London. Some fucking random. Give me a fully fit Saha any day over Smith.
again, agree with dotty here.

saha is a distinct impossibility to finish a whole season without 2 bad injuries. he's a liability. since he came, when we have needed him to fill in for RVN or whoever.... he's been injured. he's had chances , but he's never around to take them when they arise....

not much of a fucking substitute in my opinion.
he was class at fulham. but we bought a crock.

i would love to see saha stay injury free and get a decent run in the side,is essien the answer in midfield - personally i have been more impressed with his teammate diarra

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼