Little bird nest in the shed

Carmona

5 small little eggs in it. But this is the funny thing. I was in the shed the other day (door always open btw, so no prob there) and I spotted the nest. 2 eggs, no mam or dad. Wait and see says I. Next day, 4 eggs! still no ma or pa. Today 5 flippin eggs, small yokes - no pun intended - and finally a responsible adult shows up to do a bit of incubating. As we go into the shed we're very close to the nest but the bird didn't budge. Looked us straight in the eye.

I'll keep ye posted. I'd take a pic but I'm afraid of scaring the poor fellas. Last thing I want is for em to abandon nest.

Don't know what kind of bird it is, the eggs are very small and white.

images

200820104219.jpg

5 small little eggs in it. But this is the funny thing. I was in the shed the other day (door always open btw, so no prob there) and I spotted the nest. 2 eggs, no mam or dad. Wait and see says I. Next day, 4 eggs! still no ma or pa. Today 5 flippin eggs, small yokes - no pun intended - and finally a responsible adult shows up to do a bit of incubating. As we go into the shed we're very close to the nest but the bird didn't budge. Looked us straight in the eye.

I'll keep ye posted. I'd take a pic but I'm afraid of scaring the poor fellas. Last thing I want is for em to abandon nest.

Don't know what kind of bird it is, the eggs are very small and white.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Open Mic Night

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼