Lewis Grabban - 8 down, 12 to go

Not a fan of Lewis Grabban, TBH.

Lewis Grabban... a Championship player.

Sunderland's strike force are poor too - Grabban and Vaughan.

Lewis Grabban - I knew he was shit.

6 fucking million.

We liked Grabban at Villa.

wish we still had him at villa

Good win tonight for ye Billy. Grabban scored and making an effort.
Could be a good sign for ye.

Forest 2 - 1 Sheff Wed

Another pleasing aspect for me was Grabban scoring his first Forest goal too. That might do him the world of good.

It was Billy bit of a fluke. I watched a good bit of the game. Forrest now more comfortable on the ball and calm. Grabban should have had a penalty also being manhandled in the box. I like him bit of a bite to him also. The beard is classic stuff

Karanka on Grabban during the week:

Lewis Grabban opened his Forest account with the first goal of the night and Karanka said he has always retained the utmost belief in his striker even though he had taken a while to get off the mark.

He said: "I said three or four days ago that he is the best striker in the league and I didn't have any doubts when I signed him. I've known him for five years and I know how good he is. He showed his quality tonight and his performances will only get better from here.

Grabban misses another fucking penalty.

What a fucking waster.

That's 2 out of 3 pens missed this season by him.

I knew he was shit.

is he still shit

If he scores 20 more goals, I'll give him a break.

Grabban Billy is coming good and had the balls to take Penalty after missing one.

I've given Grabban a lot of stick, but fair play to him for keeping his cool and slotting in the penalty.

Still not sure about him though, took him a while to get going, but he has scored 4 in 3, so maybe I'm wrong. :neutral:

Grabban banging goals for Forrest and to get out of the championship a form striker is what makes you promoted.
Watch Forrest they are coming into form.

What a division. Forest went from 11th to 5th yesterday. :bday:

Even though lewis grabban is shit

Look m8. I'll give him a break when he reaches 20 goals.
icon4.gif

Well, well, well. 8 goals for Grabban in 7 games. Credit where it's due. I'm warming to him.

Loved his first goal tonight. A real striker's goal. Made a good run off the centre-half, got his feet sorted quickly and finished clinically.

Never doubted ya, Lewis m8. :bday:

In fairness, he was man of the match last night. Involved in everything.

Really starting to appreciate Grabbs. He's my kinda striker. He's not going to bang one in from 20 yards, but in around the penalty/six-yard box he comes alive. A real poacher. :bday:

nottingham-forest-too-strong-for-struggling-hull-136431289684210401-181124172237.jpg

Karanka was right:

Lewis Grabban opened his Forest account with the first goal of the night and Karanka said he has always retained the utmost belief in his striker even though he had taken a while to get off the mark.

He said: I said three or four days ago that he is the best striker in the league and I didn't have any doubts when I signed him. I've known him for five years and I know how good he is. He showed his quality tonight and his performances will only get better from here.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼