Kanye West last night...

Paddy Wagon said:
Cén Fath?

The best review was “ FUCK YOU KANYE” and then proceed to climb like a monkey to the top of the tent

The examiner gave it two stars and the peeps I have met who were there thought it was a let down

Best avoided I think

Ah well I got two free tickets last week, so its not as if Im paying for it.. I might aswell go and in through my sceptism I may end up pleasently surprised..

Uggh, ust like everyone else so when I asked my buds to come along... "Naw biy, thats s***e, Bob Dylans where its at, like!"

Think people are just embarrassed to go for some reason. Hip-Hops a taboo to cork people, you'd swear.

Okay, who ever says that the Kanye West show last night was anything other than unreal doesn't know what they are talking about. It was probably one of the best gigs I've ever been at. Those dicks from the echo and the examiner must have been listening to the show from the jacks, fuckers. The Examiner only gave him 2 stars out of 5, BULLSHIT, that dick is probably a punk rock fan in his mid 30's, he doesn't have a CLUE.
The crowd was going crazy for Kanye. Singing along with his songs, singing ole ole and then kanye bringing out a video recorder to tape it, he was loving the crowd, walking off at the end kissing his hand to the crowd saying he loves them says enough about what he thought of the gig.
He is a hard man to make happy, always looking for perfection, and it seems he think he thought he got it from how he reacted to the crowd last night.
He put his heart and soul into it, being close to the front seeing the sweat pouring off of him he and 99% of the crowd there loved every minute of the gig.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼