Joey Barton - A gent if ever there was one!

A female cork football player on 96fm saying Rodgers incident makes him look bad, FFS cop on love,
Jane Lewis says she didn't have a problem with what happened, but as usual and typical of the snowflake social media they will have to be outraged on her behalf. F9cken joke, why can't people just mind their own business.

Jane Lewis says she didn't have a problem with what happened, but as usual and typical of the snowflake social media they will have to be outraged on her behalf. F9cken joke, why can't people just mind their own business.
I have a friend who whenever is in a shop will say "Thanks love" to the female shop assistant, I reckon it is only a matter of time before he
is pulled up on it,

Whilst the resemblance is uncanny, posts like that only drag the perma outraged snowfakes on his case again and it just negates the actual good points he makes about shite female punditry.
That's it exactly. There's a balanced debate to be had on it but the likes of Barton will always go too far.

Reminds me of Derek Blighe and those boys. Fair points are made but they go too far and you can tell there's more than a share of discrimination playing it's part too.

That's it exactly. There's a balanced debate to be had on it but the likes of Barton will always go too far.

Reminds me of Derek Blighe and those boys. Fair points are made but they go too far and you can tell there's more than a share of discrimination playing it's part too.
Phil posted a video of him doing a podcast and the points he made were well thought out and communicated in an intelligent fashion, no ranting but then he headed off down a wormhole and it negated the earlier points he made.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼