Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

I’ve lived here for just coming up to 20 years, was good up to a couple of years ago but everything is crap now, roads full of potholes , police don’t investigate car thefts, nhs is crumbling, council services are poor (and we pay £3k a year in council tax for nothing) and the country is messy and uncared for and I live in a decent area of the south east.

Labour won’t be able to fix this mess for at least 5 years, scandalous from the tortes and I wouldn’t believe how bad it is unless I lived here. Last week summed it up, shocking figures released on child poverty but everyone talking about Nike and the colour of the flag on the new shirt

This is a really accurate description, without coming off as a lunatic.

Do you feel like everyone is depressed/pissed off?

I still work for a London firm, coming back here the place looks more and more run down, and we're talking about SoHo, Bank, the city, etc.

It was always a bit "rugged" or whatever, but there's fuck all happening now, empty offices and loads of empty shops/american sweet shops holding space on Oxford street and Regent Street.

This is a really accurate description, without coming off as a lunatic.

Do you feel like everyone is depressed/pissed off?

I still work for a London firm, coming back here the place looks more and more run down, and we're talking about SoHo, Bank, the city, etc.

It was always a bit "rugged" or whatever, but there's fuck all happening now, empty offices and loads of empty shops/american sweet shops holding space on Oxford street and Regent Street.
Think everyone is just fed up with everything and waiting until the election as when people see the government not caring, it’s very contagious I think.

Is there a chance that, as their economy is on the continuing roll backwards, that they may no longer have the necessary criteria to be part of the " G7 " any longer ?
Brazil looks promising tbh.

Russia, after Putin, also look promising.

Alas they'd knock Italy out of the G7 first.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Silence (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:30pm

More events ▼