Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Gullis gets Lee Anderson’s job.

I think the viewers won’t like this. Smacks of laziness from the writers.
There is a whiff of desperation from the script writers now in this penultimate series.

The U.K. started out back in 2016 in Downton Abbey and it is now just squatting under a bridge with a broken shopping trolly.

1711526961465.png

Just to throw this one out, but I wonder with todays cabinet meeting and the decision to set up state accommodation for those arriving here for a new life, have they thought of the tans ?

I am still thinking about setting up Slatterys Ironic coach services from London to Cork, God love them but that will be the only means of transport they will be able to afford.

They got exactly what they wanted.

If they miss their Easter holiday they can just thank Boris and their own inability to educate themselves as to what Brexit meant.

1711612541882.png
Rishi Sunak has been dealt another blow after it was confirmed the UK is in recession.
Fresh data released by the Office for National Statistics showed the economy shrank in the final two quarters of 2023.
That is despite the prime minister promising voters that he would grow the economy shortly after he entered No.10.
1711613546923.png
1711618180959.png

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kenny Live!

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼