Is it dangerous to masturbate in the bath?

When I started fiddling for the first few years I had to be face down rubbing off something, so the bath was just frustrating - the face-cloth would keep slipping, or I'd slip and nearly take my teeth out on the end of the bath.

Happens to us all Dolly

I'm not sure whether I find that sexy, or just hilarious...

I'll tell you why I used to do it that way - I was home from school sick and was in my parents bed all day, cos it was bigger and that's what we used just do. Anyway, some one of my mum's friends had lent her one of those Jilly Cooper style books, not my Mum's taste at all, but I started reading it and there was a bit about a girl who was shagging some guy and she'd recreate the feelings on her own on her parents leather sofa by stuffing a ball of tissues down her pants and grinding on it. I'd never even heard of masturbating, was unaware of the existence of the clitoris, but I thought I'd give it a go, so I was doing it like that for ages before I tried the 'normal' way.

I'll tell you why I used to do it that way - I was home from school sick and was in my parents bed all day, cos it was bigger and that's what we used just do. Anyway, some one of my mum's friends had lent her one of those Jilly Cooper style books, not my Mum's taste at all, but I started reading it and there was a bit about a girl who was shagging some guy and she'd recreate the feelings on her own on her parents leather sofa by stuffing a ball of tissues down her pants and grinding on it. I'd never even heard of masturbating, was unaware of the existence of the clitoris, but I thought I'd give it a go, so I was doing it like that for ages before I tried the 'normal' way.

Tissue grinding...

Good old Jilly, always count on her to perv the room up.

'The Story of O' started me off on the road to clearing the pipes.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue

Cork Opera House, Today @ 5pm

More events ▼