Have you ever been to an Amsterdam sex show? Share your tales

anne franks house is not worth visiting. to packed , at least when i was there..i know absolutley nothing about live sex shows.

Glad I went in there for the history of it, but certainly underwhelming.

I remember being in Amsterdam with the missus, visiting pals who were living in Holland at the time, and two of us were walking along at our own pace taking in the sights (I was the obligatory 3 paces behind ;)) and a nice looking lady standing in a doorway invited me in, I said "Thanks but no thanks, I'm with my wife" - to which she responded "Bring her too" 😂😂😂

A few of us on a stag were walking down a street the morning after a night before looking for somewhere to eat when we passed by a window with someone in it who was the stamp off Corporal Klinger for any of you who remember TV series M.A.S.H. The sign on the window "TV inside" didn't refer to M.A.S.H., nor even to a television ;)

The missus and I, well me in particular, got thrown out of a sex-shop for howling with laughter at one of the magazines I showed the missus - Long Dong Silver - literally to his knee! 😂😂😂

I'm told it's all changed now in Amsterdam. Not been there in about 15 years. But I'd recommend every one go there at least once. Great spot

Glad I went in there for the history of it, but certainly underwhelming.

I remember being in Amsterdam with the missus, visiting pals who were living in Holland at the time, and two of us were walking along at our own pace taking in the sights (I was the obligatory 3 paces behind ;)) and a nice looking lady standing in a doorway invited me in, I said "Thanks but no thanks, I'm with my wife" - to which she responded "Bring her too" 😂😂😂

A few of us on a stag were walking down a street the morning after a night before looking for somewhere to eat when we passed by a window with someone in it who was the stamp off Corporal Klinger for any of you who remember TV series M.A.S.H. The sign on the window "TV inside" didn't refer to M.A.S.H., nor even to a television ;)

The missus and I, well me in particular, got thrown out of a sex-shop for howling with laughter at one of the magazines I showed the missus - Long Dong Silver - literally to his knee! 😂😂😂

I'm told it's all changed now in Amsterdam. Not been there in about 15 years. But I'd recommend every one go there at least once. Great spot
The proc deserves to know if your self and herself accepted the invite to go inside?

well i was there once for about four days , didnt like it...people say its great for cycling . it is if you are commuting by bike i suppose but for recreational cyclists like me its not much use if it doesnt have any hills like.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼